Thread: research chems

BOSLEY is offline New Member

research chems

new to the board and aas. i have done one cycle with good results and going to do another. the only problem is that me and a buddy used to go to mexico to get supplies. he got caught and both of us will not go down anymore. with in the past five days i have researched on this board and became a member. i have just learned about reseach chemicals and was woundering on how long they in general have been around because i am just now learning about them. other people i have talked to have not even heard of them. also how long does shipping take if you are in the us?

sonicbum is offline New Member
    yea, alot of people havent heard of them, im not suprised though, not too many people actually get online and do research of this kind of thing. i knew a few guys that used m1t and get pretty good gains, but didnt use shiit for PCT. no wonder they thought the sides were sooo harsh....lol....

im in VA and when i order from CTD i recieve the order within 3 days for sure.

the only advice i would give about research companies online, is make sure you order from one that sponsers a board, or had a good reputation from a board.

research chemicals are so cheap it would be a waste of their time to rip people off. you know you cant get AAS from them right?? is that what you were going to mexico to get??

BOSLEY is offline New Member
    i know you can not get aas from research companies. all i was looking into was pct and anti-e. have aas for another cycle but not anti-e or pct. unable to find another place to get my ant-e until now. thanks

Lion Nutrition It the leader in the Research Chem industry....We were the first to Flavor them www.AR-research.com Carry our Line they have the best products and fast service

isnt adding flavor a bad idea, it kinda suggests that these "research chemicals" are meant to be ingested by humans.......just a thought........

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member

Flavor = GOOD idea!

Quote Originally Posted by sonicbum
    isnt adding flavor a bad idea, it kinda suggests that these "research chemicals" are meant to be ingested by humans.......just a thought........
    Taste them without.....and then tell me what you think!?!

Besides, 'rats' appreciate something a little friendlier to the pallet too.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicbum
    Thats cruelity to animals not having flavors.

hey, when it comes to having female breasts or gulping something that tastes like @$$, its a close call.............not!!!

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    Well then, I'm glad you agree......flavored it is!!! (flavor=GOOD, tasting like @ss = BAD!!!!)

Thread Information