thunder20 is offline Associate Member

Need Help Please??????

ok i live in canada and am trying to order off of the site, i have a credit card but when i try to make the payment at the end it wont allow me.....can anyone please let me know what the hell i need to do in order to make this work? the credit card i have is mastercard in case thats relevent. thanks

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    i had the same problem (but im not from canada)...still trying to figure it out

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I pretty sure Iceman already tried this, but make sure that the very first address you enter (when you register) is your billing address of the credit card. I made the mistake of putting my school addy in that one and then physically changing the billing address (at the order screen)... Didn't work untill I changed the actual addy in the profile itself.

FL

bmwrob is offline Member
    Also, is it an actual credit card? It's not a debit card with a mastercard logo on it? I've read that debit/bank cards don't work that well with their system.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    I pretty sure Iceman already tried this, but make sure that the very first address you enter (when you register) is your billing address of the credit card. I made the mistake of putting my school addy in that one and then physically changing the billing address (at the order screen)... Didn't work untill I changed the actual addy in the profile itself.

FL
    the only reason why i did that was because i dont want anything sent to my house at home. If you received a shipment already did they send anything (like supplies or bills or even promo stuff) to your billing address

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Also, is it an actual credit card? It's not a debit card with a mastercard logo on it? I've read that debit/bank cards don't work that well with their system.
    its a debit card with a visa logo. works on other sites shouldnt be a problem. guess its all because of the billing address

i know someone can answer my question. wheres the lion at

slash is god! is offline New Member
    definately not the card cos its the same as mine

TO put an end to this discussion, I called up the card company and they told me its the billing address. For all of you having problems, call up the company and ask for A SECONDARY BILLING ADDRESS. once this is done you should be ok

im about to order my stuff now, so i can start my cycle ASAP

DONE. Cant wait till next week because its ON

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    the only reason why i did that was because i dont want anything sent to my house at home. If you received a shipment already did they send anything (like supplies or bills or even promo stuff) to your billing address
    I see what you're saying... Glad to know you got it taken care of. But, I couldn't tell you if I get promo stuff from this order cuase I've had things sent to my other (billing) addy before, so who knows? I'll keep you posted though when my order gets here...and for anyone else whos still wondering.

FL

we don't send any promo stuff ..the only ads you ever will see is a sale ad via email.

All packages are discrete...from Lion Nutrition

Thread Information