FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member

pins and syringes for test e

hey im about to do a cycle of test enanthate , just wondering which gauge needles i should use?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    i use 22 g x 1 1/2"

KeyMastur is offline VET
    use a 22 guage to draw, use a 25 guage to inject.

ya that sounds like a smart idea im not into sticking dull needles into my ass

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    use a 22 guage to draw, use a 25 guage to inject.
    I though it didn't matter what size you use to draw provided it is wide enought to draw the aas.

alot of people use a diff one for drawing and injecting b/c u slightly dull the needle putting it through the stopper

btw anyone know of a good place to get ur pins and syringes online????
    i HATE going into CVS for that sh*t, they look at u like ur a junkbox

Quote Originally Posted by FRANk THe TANk
    btw anyone know of a good place to get ur pins and syringes online????
    i HATE going into CVS for that sh*t, they look at u like ur a junkbox
    Have a lot at the top of this page for a link.
    www.anabolicreview-research.com

On this issue of drawing. What if I'm using amps as apposed to vials.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I just got my 25ga. 1 1/2" pins from ARR. This is my first cycle and Holy Crap..those thing look loooong!!! I nearly passed out lokking at them!! Gonna bite the bullet and start the cycle next week!!

imann is offline Member
    yeah 22 to draw and a 25 to inject.........unless its winny time ......then 20 g to shoot.....or drink it

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    most bros i talked to say their pins always scratch the bottom of the amp getting every ounce of that juice out which dulls them worse than vials... golden rule, two pins for every vial/amp

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Any size from 21 down to draw and 21 up to inject, depending where your hitting. For first timers 23 (blue) is usually enough for glutes. I use 21 (greens) for glutes, 23 (blue) for delts and 25 (oranage) for quads and biceps.

Da*n almost forgot. I draw with 21's almost 100 % of the time and change, don't want a blunt dart in my ass!

Quote Originally Posted by imann
    yeah 22 to draw and a 25 to inject.........unless its winny time ......then 20 g to shoot.....or drink it

Can you drink it?...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    I though it didn't matter what size you use to draw provided it is wide enought to draw the aas.
    the only issue with using a larger to draw.. is... damage done to the stopper that could cause the substance in the vial to become contaminated...

so use a 21 to draw.. and 23 or 25 to inject..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    the only issue with using a larger to draw.. is... damage done to the stopper that could cause the substance in the vial to become contaminated...

so use a 21 to draw.. and 23 or 25 to inject..

If its a multi-shot vial thats a chance you take. Treat it like you would any membrain your putting your pin through, steri-wipe it and draw. Same as your skin, steri-wipe and shoot.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Lots of good answers here. Personally I draw with 18s if I have them, and shoot with 23 or 25. I have shot with 22ga and even with 21s but the ouch factor is considerable. My ex has to take 40mg of estradiol valerate IM each month and she uses 21ga pins and she draws and shoots with the same one. Too hardcore for me!

Yes, you should change pins when drawing from either amp or vial. The rubber stopper dulls the pin with the vial and you will of course dull the pin on the bottom and sides of an amp, too. Bigger is better for drawing but like somebody said having a big ol hole in the stopper isn't a good thing. I also wipe the tops of my vials with alcohol wipes even if I just flipped the top on a new one. Good habit to get into.

For most site injections you really should go with the 25ga pin. 1" is okay for delts or tris or bis or gastrocs etc but 1-1/2" is better for glutes. The smaller guage pin takes longer to inject due to the thickness of the oil, but no biggie.

Don't forget to aspirate ! (pull back on the plunger after stabbing and before injecting the gear) You need to pull a vaccuum and check for blood so you know you didn't hit a vein. Take your time pushing the plunger. Easy does it. Nothing wrong with taking a full minute to shoot 1 to 3cc of gear. It seems to cause me less pain that way.

And yes, you can drink winnie. Don't bother trying to drink enanthate , though.

lookingforquality is offline New Member
    Do any of you find that there is some test left in the drawing pin itself after drawing and switching to a fresh pin--or does the test not get left in the pin itself at all?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lookingforquality
    Do any of you find that there is some test left in the drawing pin itself after drawing and switching to a fresh pin--or does the test not get left in the pin itself at all?
    yea some oil will get stuck in the top of the tube and needle. If you really want you can put a small bit of sterile oil in the needle first. I do that if i'm using large barrels. Like when i use 5cc 11/2" 22ga for all the oils, i'll draw a tiny bit of oil i sterilized in a sealed vial first, to get all the gear out!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by lookingforquality
    With a 3cc or 1cc barrel the amount wasted is inconsequential. Of course the more injections, the more waste. It would be something to think about if doing test prop eod or ed. For a 3cc injection the amount lost would be a pretty small percentage. For 1cc or less the significance increases. 1/10ml lost in a week is no biggie for me because I don't happen to do the worst case thing on cycle.

But you are concerned with the gear within the discarded pin itself? Just "reverse purge" the pin. Hold the loaded rig pin up and pull back the plunger. With the rig still pointing up, change pins, tap/flick and purge the air. The discarded pin will have only traces. The loss will be in the head of the syringe where the pin is screwed on, and in the new pin itself. You lose nothing by changing pins to shoot.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    hey guys, maybe im stupid but i dont see needles at allsportsnutrition, am i missing something?

MONSTEROUTLAW is offline New Member
    playa not the all sports link, look 4 the anabolic review and research link.Its the one at the very top that the logo keeps changing with the yellow writing.just click on it

ridinsolo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_4_Hire
    most bros i talked to say their pins always scratch the bottom of the amp getting every ounce of that juice out which dulls them worse than vials... golden rule, two pins for every vial/amp
    wow excellent advice, i never thought about that and have never changed needles when drawing from amps!

Thread Information