ojsmoothy is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Advice for a chubby newbie

Hey guys, I have read through most the FAQs and tried to learn as much as I can without dumb posting. So here is my(hopefully not dumb)post...

I am 6'2" 250 lbs., I am around 22% body fat, I want to get down to 12-14%. My diet is going to be fairly simple, low gi carbs, high fiber, and high protein with moderate fat. I really want to experiment with ARR's clen /t3. What kind of results can I, as an overweight individual, epect? Are there any other supplements or products I should be using?

Don't mistake my high body fat for laziness, I'm in the gym over an hour a day, I think Im fighting genetics and the results of a ketogenic diet I underwent 6 months ago.

No advice from you 23 viewers?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    What is your diet like now? I wouldn't start with clen /t3 until your diet and training program are in order. You say you're "in the gym over an hour a day", what are you doing there? Cardio, free weights, nautilus, etc.?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly bro fix ur diet and cardio and that will b the best to lose weight. stay away from drugs until u do that.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet / Am Cardio / ECA Stack - should be all you need - don't add T-3 or clen to the mix until you get your BF % lower. Makes your heart work too hard until then

Ryan2g is offline Junior Member
    Try the diet thread

Thanks guys

Thanks for the feedback guys. I appreciate it a lot. I train one body part a day on freeweights, and then 45 minutes of cardio. I have been following the diet plan I mentioned above. What would be a good dose of an ECA stack to use? Also when should I use clen ?

Thread Information