Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member

question please help

im going to take some injectable b12 what size need should i use. how many cc. thinking about doing my first cycle of primobolan and eq and maybe tren what do you guys think of that if i have heart problems? and for the thing on the ar site it says like 4gram conversion what is that exactly please help asap

If you have heart problems you should not cycle with out a doctor supervision.....there are too many things that couuld go wrong. Blood pressure is lways up on cycle. I think your not thinking right. Life is too special ....I lost a friend who ruined his life and body on his first cycle....... He never recovered......

thanks i thought primo though is safe? what supplemts would you recomend i order b12 injectable would that be good and how much should i take? i also take mega man multi's from gnc, take muscle milk and eat 7 times a day. have tooken m1t but discontied after 5 days because it was to rough on the liver and kidneys. please help what i should take

I really think you should talk to a sports med Doc ....What is you heart problem .....?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Lion seek a professional. Having heart problems and doing any aas is very risky as bp increases as was already said, not to mention others like total cholesterol HDL/LDL the bad & triglycerides. If you do decide use mild ass and I would not stack Just make sure you monitor bp and have complete blood work while having checkups with the doc.

ok thanks guys do u think taking the b12 injectble would be fine and how many cc should i take wand where should i inject and what gauge should i use

Thread Information