D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member

Nolva and Letro...... Together...?

well i have the question.... can you run nolva and letro thought a cycle of 10wk test e. and if so ... is it good too...? Lion im gettin ready to order tonight. so if ya got anyinfo please send it

thanks yall

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you can run both

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    You can run both but I think it is redundant.

From what I understand, letro prevents the conversion of Test to Estro, where Nolva prevents Estro from binding to the AR. Well if the Letro prevents the Estro, why would you need to prevent it from binding to the AR? I could be wrong...someone correct me if I am.

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    alll you are going to need is letro for estrogen reasons but some people take nolva with that because letro raises cholestrol due to the lack of estrogen

run letro while on and 3 day in to pct. use tamoxifen for your pct....you will be golden

Letro will shut down the estrogen adjust the levels to get the best results letro is strong . only a little is nedded every other day start low and if you see some bloat raise the dose. Remember this stuff will reverse gyno ...so start low and lstsen to your rat....

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    I'm 2wks into a 6wk PH cycle and I've been told to use letro at 1.25mg/day (is this enough?) instead of nolva during the cycle, which I've been using at 20mg/day throughout. But I've read that letro needs to build up in the sys for awhile before becomming effective. Should I keep running the nolva for awhile until the letro kicks in? If so, how long should I dual track them, one week or two?

Also, would you recommend dual tracking nolva and letro throughout anyway (e.g., letro 1.25mg/day with nolva 10mg/day)?

As background, I should add that I don't think I'm prone to gear-induced gyno. So this may not be such a risk with PH's. However, I have had a mild case of it since puberty (fat deposits under nipples; no lumps; never sore, tingly or itchy), which was 10 years before I ever used gear. And when I did use gear (stupidly, I might add), it didn't change one way or another. Also, it looks better the leaner I get. But I have to get really ripped for me not to notice it. Thoughts?

Thanks for the help.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Josey, you might want to wait for Lion to answer but when I researched Letro everyone recommended. 1.25mg EOD because it is very strong. And Lion basically said to run Letro during the cycle and Nolva after.

One squirt of letro per day is fine.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Letro does not work, as soon as 10 mg of nolvadex is added. Water retention is lowered. Letro might work but it has to be played with maybe a increase of dosage will help. But at 2 squirts per day it is not effective.

hooker has done alot of work with this letro ..everyone is differend the poing is to losten to the research subject if you see signs of bloat increase just a little and listen again .......

letro is just so strong

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Hooker or Lion,
    I read in one of Bask8case's threads that letro has the ability to have a substantial estrogen rebpound effect once you stop using it. If so, how are you suppose to combat that? Can someone explain a little more. Thanks bros.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Hooker or Lion,
    I read in one of Bask8case's threads that letro has the ability to have a substantial estrogen rebpound effect once you stop using it. If so, how are you suppose to combat that? Can someone explain a little more. Thanks bros.

that is true , but you stop the letro with your cycle
    and run nolv and clomid for pct .

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    And the nolva during PCT will keep in check any estrogen rebound effect right? Also, is it nessecary to taper off the letro at the end of your cycle eve though you will be using the nolva afterwards for PCT? Thanks bro.

question 1 <---- yes
    question 2 I just stop'd it the day b4 pct, some say run letro 3 days into your pct.

Thread Information