Thread: Ar-r Tamox

BOSLEY is offline New Member

Ar-r Tamox

Is The Ar-r Tamox A True Anti-e Like Tamoxifen Or Is It A So Called Anti-e Like What You Would Get At Gnc? Need To Know If Anyone Has Ever Used It And How They Liked It? Want To Get Some But Researching Before Getting It. Would Hate To Get It Then Find Out That It Is Not The Same Or Strong Enough. Need To Know If Strong Enough To Run With Test-e To Prevent Gyno? Please Give Me Some Honest Answeres. Getting Everything Ready For Next Time Around.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    the stuff you see on that site you can't buy at GNC.

it's good tasting & it works. grab it and run 10 mg ED

Thank You For The Helpful Information.

rimz is offline Junior Member
    As stated it tastes and works great. Had a little tingle in my right nip and took 20mg/ed and it went away in just 2 days. Great stuff.

buy Letrozole it what you want to keep the estrogen in check...not Nolva ...Save the nolva forPCT where it belongs

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    buy Letrozole it what you want to keep the estrogen in check...not Nolva ...Save the nolva forPCT where it belongs

wont letro eliminate most estrogen though??? don't you need a bit of estrogen to gain mass and strength?? thats why i see nolva being superior because it only competes at the estrogen receptors in the boobs rather than eliminating it

i thought that you wanted to run nolva through the cycle to prevent gyno. i am not worried bout the bloat as much as i am worried about the gyno. will letro do the same thing? from what i have read letro helps control the bloat. planned on running nolva through cycle and also as pct. the clomid i can not take. it gives me to much vision problems can not see at night or in the mornings. thanks for all of your responses.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    so run letrozole thoughout the whole cycle and do nolva ONLY for pct?

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    BUMP for answer

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it's all personal preference.

The large benefit to using nolvadex during your cycle is that it doesn't negatively affect your lipid profile like letrozole will.

Letro raises Igf levels by 27% thats way more then GH .....Actually the the letro is much better on lipid pannel than you think by redicing the estrogen fat deposits the levels aren't on the same scale.....Letro is best for on cycle...it will reverse gyno . Nolva will not. Nolva is great ( better for Recovery than Clomid ) fopr PCt

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member
    Letro raises Igf levels by 27% thats way more then GH .....Actually the the letro is much better on lipid pannel than you think by redicing the estrogen fat deposits the levels aren't on the same scale.....Letro is best for on cycle...it will reverse gyno . Nolva will not. Nolva is great ( better for Recovery than Clomid ) fopr PCt

Hey Lion or anyone else that knows.
    what about running letro and nolva at the same time throught the cycle
    and running nolva and clomid for the PCT

what about it...?? give me the info

THanks guys.. this site is great..!!

there is no need to run nolva on cycle .. save nolva for pct

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no need to run nolva on cycle .. save nolva for pct

i'd like to see some research to back this up. you don't want to eliminate all of your estrogen....it plays a very important role in the male body. Thats why it seems fit to run an anti-estrogen, not an anti-aromatizer

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i'd like to see some research to back this up. you don't want to eliminate all of your estrogen....it plays a very important role in the male body. Thats why it seems fit to run an anti-estrogen, not an anti-aromatizer

bump for replies

GQSuperman is offline Banned

what role

does estrogen play in the male body. it's important during early early development in the brain, but after, i'm no so sure.

jstanz is offline New Member
    at what dose will letro reverse gyno? i have a minor case of gyno which i have had for a few years, will it help? if i run a mild cycle of 200mgs eq and 100mgs of winny per week will i even need letro or nolvadex . i would like to take more eq but if i go up over 200mgs my nipples start to itch. at some point i would like to take a test but i am so sensitive i start to get gyno at only 100 mgs of test cyp. if you can believe that. if i get letro would i be able to take 200 to 400mgs of a test per week. i am dying to try. i want to growwwwwwwwww and the mild cycles of non or very low aromatising steroids is not cutting it. feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thread Information