snowman is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Ordered from A-AR and still did nto get anything

Any one else from Canada having this problem.... 3 more days, and it's going to be a month since i order from AAr, and i still did not get anything... i keep sending e-mails, and they tell me i will get it, but so far nothing ... i don't think i'm being ripped off, but i would like to have my order,anytime soon or at least give me the credit back, and i will go somewhere else. How long does it take to ship something to Canada????

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I had order's take up to 3 weeks, orther 5 days. I am from Toronto and had no problems. I am sure AR-R will help you in the situation.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I'm sure you're going to get your product bro... probably something at the border holding it up or something...

I hope so... thanks.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Im from Toronto and my order was placed on the 26th of OCT. So I'm in the same boat as you I dont think Ill order again cause a month is way to long

contact the service department on the site ...give them all the info they will need to track the order...We will reship

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    contact the service department on the site ...give them all the info they will need to track the order...We will reship
    I've done that... and so far it's been 8 week days, since i've done it and nothing.... i'm sure i'm going to get it one of these days, but it's taking a little to long ,that's all.

Pm me the name on the order and the shipping address..are you receiving the service department emails...? Has he reshipped it ..?

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Pm me the name on the order and the shipping address..are you receiving the service department emails...? Has he reshipped it ..?
    He said he re-shipped it on Tuesdday nov 17 2004... and yes i got e-mails back from the service department... i will send you PM on the name on the order.

Today is Dec 01 2004, and still nothing and i've been sending e-mails tto see what's going on ,and get no response back ...

The order has been shipped 2 times ...your postal service sucks ass

contacted them and was told he reshipped it and emailed you., nothing else he can do. Call you post office and ask about it. it's legal....

Finaly got it today ( friday night).... ya, our postal service sucks... thanks for the help LION

keep the second one on us .....Merry X-Mass ...lion

Thread Information