PoPpaMooP is offline New Member

clen and alcohol

hi i am a new user to clen . i havent started it yet, but i was wondering if there are any effects from drinkin alcohol while u are on clen?? if anyone can help thanks

nytro is offline Junior Member
    I Would Think That You Are Tring To Cut Up Or Something? If You Are Tring To Lose Bf Then I Would Stay Away From Alcohol. But If Not I Don't Think I Would Kill You.

stay away from it you run the chance of stroking out from dehidraton...drink as much water as you can ...it is the triger to weight loss

I've done it several times. I'm always careful about it though. I usually drink a 12oz glass of water in between each drink to make certain that I don't dehydrate.

thats just dumb if you can't go without the drink then don't bother ...seem like you need to get the prioritys straight....

My prioroties are just fine. I didn't say I was closing down the f*cking clubs getting wasted everynight, but I didn't even have one little flinch from drinking on clen as long as I drank enough water as to keep myself properly hydrated.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    thats just dumb if you can't go without the drink then don't bother ...seem like you need to get the prioritys straight....
    You think he's dumb?

I just think it's not wise thats all ......I have friends the have really hurt there bodys. They also knew what they were doing. they thought they could push the limits.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Hey Lion, Is the clen /T3 in your site taken orally or do you have to put it in something first?

I am 230 looking to be 190 lean, just got off 8 month recovery from surgery.

Can you PM me with some dosages and instructions?

Thanks!
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 12-12-2004 at 05:58 AM.

Thread Information