Saleensrule is offline New Member

Question about research chemicals

Can anybody tell me what would be a good beginning cycle for a 22 yr old 5'11 175lbs that wants to bulk up? Like exactly which chemicals to buy , how much of each to take and when, and also how do they compare to the real gear?

Thanks and sorry if my questions are stupid I'm just a new guy looking to try some stuff out, but worried about legal issues.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to do some research man

Saleensrule is offline New Member
    I did do some research probably not nearly enough, but I am currently doing more. Its just i noticed that most of the research chemicals apear to be for the PCT and I was wondering what if anything is actually good for bulking or if its all just for PCT following a cycle.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    all research chem's are anti-e's or for sexual uses. you won't find anything to get big on there.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleensrule
    Can anybody tell me what would be a good beginning cycle for a 22 yr old 5'11 175lbs that wants to bulk up? Like exactly which chemicals to buy , how much of each to take and when, and also how do they compare to the real gear?

Thanks and sorry if my questions are stupid I'm just a new guy looking to try some stuff out, but worried about legal issues.
    Not a stupid question at all, but it is so general that it would take writing a book to answer you. Hang out on the board for a few weeks and read all teh FAQs etc. Save to your puter, print them, whatever and read them. Study. Basically you want to become like an amateur endocrinologist and it is a very complex subject.

If you are referring to the chems sold by the sponsor of this forum, the only thing that is in any way anabolic is M1T and I would not recommend using it alone, or using it at all until you have a basic knowledge of anabolic/androgenic steroids . Also you should be at or near your natural peak, your genetic potential, before using any gear. That means at elast 3 years of KNOWLEDGEABLE, INTENSE, PRECISE, UNCOMPROMISING training, eating, and recovery. It means being able to say that you let NOTHING stand in the way of getting naturally hyoooge: not love, not sex, not your job, family, religion, socializing, drink/drugs, TV, movies, or other sports. If you ue gear before reaching that point, well that is your business, but you will be making assisted gains that you could have made without the risks. You will be building on an incomplete platform. You will be trying to get the biggest bang for your buck without having demonstrated or learned effective training, nutrition, or recovery methods and without having developed the dedication you need to see the best possible results.

Read all the stuff here on the forums and elsewhere on the site. Study this stuff like you were studying for a grade on a final exam. Learn the basics, and then you will know what questions you should be asking. You will find help here, believe me. But help yourself, first. "snatch the pebble from my hand..."

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleensrule

eat some food....you're fairly thin at 175 and at your height....you'll be able to get to 200 lbs by having a good diet and no drugs.

Methyl -1 test is legal for a few more months it a steroid buy the combo with the tamoxifen it's goot few 25 pounds if you eat and train right .....do a search on M-1-T

Thread Information