Matt76 is offline New Member

If you have used T3 please reply

I just wanted to hear about everybody's expierences with T3. I plan on doing a cycle and including it. I will also be taking clen , but have found a lot of expierences with that but not so much with the T3.

Mostly concerned with muscle/strength loss

Fat Loss

Matt76 is offline New Member
    Wow guess nobody has used it haha Come just one person reply

Scooby1 is offline Member
    it works good for me. I went on a trip 2weeks a ago and when I came back everyone asked me whatI did to lose weight. I told them that I just ate tacos de cabeza and beans for a week and walked alot(I really did, but there is no doubt that the T3 and Clen helped a ton) I don't really know how much fat I lost, cuz I don't have a scale here. They are expensive here and I don't care to spend my pesos on something like that.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    I have used both clen and t3 alone and together. It worked great for me. Make sure you diet down as far as you can naturally before turning to products like these. As far as dosage...it all depends. I followed Mallet's 7/5 cycle for the t3 which worked great. Search for post by mallet about t3. He also has a post about testing your thyroid which is essential. Make sure you are monitoring your bbt. As far as the clen dosage with the t3, I just increased until the sides were too much. You shouldn't need too much clen when taking t3. If you are not on aas as well, the clen should help fight catabolism. I hope this helps. Make sure you do your research first. Your thyroid will be thankful!

Thread Information