MONSTEROUTLAW is offline New Member

Angry Whats With The Bad Reviews

WHATS UP WITH LION NUTRITION.ALL THE REVIEWS ON THE ANABOLICREVIEW-RESEARCH SITE ARE ALL NEGATIVE.ITS NICE TO SEE THEY LET ANYONE REVIEW THERE PRODUCTS TRUTHFULLY WITH OUT DELETING IT OFF THE SITE , BUT THERE ALL NEGATIVE.SOMEBODY TELL ME WATS UP WITH THAT.

bundles is offline New Member
    maybe they suck

thats news to me ..I will check it out

where are the negitive reviews..what products
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 12-09-2004 at 11:46 PM.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    my 2 cents.... i've ordered 2 times from Lion, and the second time, it took way to long to get my shipment (over 1 month); but i came to find out, that it had a lot to do with costums in Canada... as for the product, they have i like it.

MONSTEROUTLAW is offline New Member

Question were to find

The Bad Reviews Are On The Web Site You Order The Products From In The Corner At The Bottom .the First One I Saw Was A Guy Saying The Titan Syring Filter Suck Not Steril. Then Lately I Saw One About I Think It Was Clomid Or Somthing Complaning That The Chems In Side Sperated And That There Was Strings Inside Of Some Kind.and Another On Saying That The Cap On His Clen Broke And Spilled Everywhere In Shipping. My Cousin Has Order From You Guys Before, He Said You Guys Have The Fastest Shipping He Has Ever Seen. But With Reviews Like That At The Shop Website You Guys Might Scare Away Newbie Costumers. I WAS Just Was Sharing My Thoughts With You Guys . On The Product Page Click The Review Box Thats Were I Seen The Bad Reviews Right On The Product Web Page OH I WAS WONDERING WERE YOUR RAW CHEMS COME FROM LIKE YOUR T3 AND CLEN FROM CHINA OR OVERSEAS OR DOMESTIC SUPPLERS, DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT COMPANY JUST WONDERING DOMESTIC OR OVER SEAS
    Last edited by MONSTEROUTLAW; 12-10-2004 at 04:53 AM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    my first batch of Tamox had a flaw with the flavoring separtating in the compound. AR_R immediately sent me another bottle plus an extra one for my trouble. So disregard my last review for now, the new bottles are on the way as i write this, so i havent seen them yet. But the staff at AR_R seem to be excellent in taking care of any problems a customer may have. The speed and service of customer support are excellent.
    I think this guy is going to be disappointed when he finds out that all research tamox percipitates out of solution. Thats just the way it is, all you have to do is put it in hot water and shake it around. I have ordered nolva from ar-r and so has a friend of mine and never has it been a problem. Every single online site that sells suspended nolva will have a label or notice that you must dissolve it first. no big deal.

but then you also read about fantastic customer service from ar-r. The one with the broken bottle I understand, but I don't think that ar-r should have to replace nolva just because somebody thinks there is something wrong with it. Still, because they do you know it is quality service.

system admin is offline Owner
    The bad comments could also be coming from the competing websites who lost a lot of business when I put AR-R 's banner up on this site. I NEVER hear anything negative about AR-R other than the typical business situations that happen to all businesses. For as many sales as they have... we might hear of 1 situation per every 100 orders and they always fix the problem.

Note: If you are in Canda... WE (senders of products of any kind) CAN NOT controll your customs rules and transit times. It is out of our hands once it crosses into your boarder.

Bc

well the reviews i expect are from our competitors....or newbies who don't know what they are dealing with. the titan filters are sterile. Even if they weren't everyone should be baking after filtering. all our kit come with .45 and .2 filters. The standard for sterility is .2....again. information is key

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    well the reviews i expect are from our competitors....or newbies who don't know what they are dealing with. the titan filters are sterile. Even if they weren't everyone should be baking after filtering. all our kit come with .45 and .2 filters. The standard for sterility is .2....again. information is key

thanks I had no clus about the reviews

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    guys just to clarify my brother did one of the bad reviews, about the broken clen bottle... they already emailed him and made it right... the clen that was left was good anyways, no issues with the product quality, sometimes things get damaged in shipping, no hard feelings over that. i would recommend them to anyone, at least i know the clen is excellent

good to know that was taken care of by them tank! Even we dont offer that much to the customer LOL just kidding!!!

Bc

so why would your brother put up negative comments on my site.... I guess he wil expect us to take his orders after he has bad mouthed us on our site....some people do think.....I don't like dealing with people who jump the gun on thinks. If we weren't willing to reship then there would have been reason to post a bad comment.....I'm Not happy tell your brother to think a little next time.

a positive review is up in its place, take down the old review lion, the new review explains the situatiion. thanks and sorry for any confusion...

it also says alot about they're honesty, that they leave the negative reviews up...

true... Every business has some negative feed back. You CAN NOT make 100% of the people happy 100% of the time. Shiat happens.

bc

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTEROUTLAW
    WHATS UP WITH LION NUTRITION.ALL THE REVIEWS ON THE ANABOLICREVIEW-RESEARCH SITE ARE ALL NEGATIVE.ITS NICE TO SEE THEY LET ANYONE REVIEW THERE PRODUCTS TRUTHFULLY WITH OUT DELETING IT OFF THE SITE , BUT THERE ALL NEGATIVE.SOMEBODY TELL ME WATS UP WITH THAT.
    Your caps lock is stuck.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Your caps lock is stuck.

~SC~

Nice post swole!!!!!

Whats up bro? How are the legs today?

bc

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I think this guy is going to be disappointed when he finds out that all research tamox percipitates out of solution. Thats just the way it is, all you have to do is put it in hot water and shake it around. I have ordered nolva from ar-r and so has a friend of mine and never has it been a problem. Every single online site that sells suspended nolva will have a label or notice that you must dissolve it first. no big deal.

but then you also read about fantastic customer service from ar-r. The one with the broken bottle I understand, but I don't think that ar-r should have to replace nolva just because somebody thinks there is something wrong with it. Still, because they do you know it is quality service.
    That's funny, because I have two bottles of Nolva in liquid at 20mg/ml right next to me that are crystal clear. They haven't and won't be crashing anytime soon. I know things do crash from time to time, but to say that every bottle of Nolva crashes and they all have warnings on them is wrong. Not only does this one right next to me not crash, but it crashes so infrequently that it doesn't feel the need to carry a warning either.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember reading about that Titan filter situation when the guy posted on here. He posted about it in the lab and it was a filter in a plastic baggie and not in it's original packaging.

p.s. - baking doesn't sterilize things, filtering does.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Nice post swole!!!!!

Whats up bro? How are the legs today?

bc
    LMFAO!!!!!

Leg is feeling great today! I'd say within 1 week I'll be able to actually TRAIN!
    So it's on to a bigger/better/more refined ~SC~ !!!!!!!!!

Thanks for asking bro! I'll be in touch soon.

~SC~

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsMedVIP

p.s. - baking doesn't sterilize things, filtering does.
    umm actually the heat does sterilize it. Or maybe your right, and the thousands of laboratories that have been using autoclaves to heat sterilize gear and equipment have been wrong for the last hundred years!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I would agree with this. Its amazing how dirty people can get when it comes to money. Nothing generates business like good old fashioned customer relations.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I think that when people have nothing to do they tend to complain more. As System Admin said, there are 1 out of 100 that complain but the other 99 don't write in to say how happy they are.

all are receiving the same service.....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsMedVIP
    That's funny, because I have two bottles of Nolva in liquid at 20mg/ml right next to me that are crystal clear. They haven't and won't be crashing anytime soon. I know things do crash from time to time, but to say that every bottle of Nolva crashes and they all have warnings on them is wrong. Not only does this one right next to me not crash, but it crashes so infrequently that it doesn't feel the need to carry a warning either.
    really? did you get it from an online site. The nolva I used to get online had a disclaimer sticker on it saying it wouldnt be held in the solution and you needed to apply heat.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    really? did you get it from an online site. The nolva I used to get online had a disclaimer sticker on it saying it wouldnt be held in the solution and you needed to apply heat.
    I've never seen that

Thread Information