Thread: legal ?

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member

legal ?

are ar-r 's products legal in every country? i wouldn't want my package being returned.. or even being arrested after they send it to me

in the form they are in they are legal. where are you...?

singapore..

nbfire is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    are ar-r's products legal in every country? i wouldn't want my package being returned.. or even being arrested after they send it to me
    i'm in canada and was wondering the same thing? let's say customs finds the package and lets it through , are the cops going to come knocking on your door? i cant take a risk like that because of my job so i will never order from a research site but i was just curious. in canada i know it is legal to posess aas but are these products the same?

we ship there all the time. It's faster to singapore then Canada. We are a Vitamin manufacture that is all we ship ......Isn't that what you heard

was just checking cause under the poisons act (chapter 234), it lists that "clomiphene; its salts" and "tamoxifen ; its salts" are banned. well i also know that it's okay to be caught in possession with it as long as it's still sealed.

so i'm just checking out whether ar-r has shipped tamox and clomi to singapore before? just being sure, thanks

KODE is offline Junior Member

poisons act

is the poisons act in effect for the US or in singapore? im gonna order some tamox and clomiphene for my pet lab rat..

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KODE
    is the poisons act in effect for the US or in singapore? im gonna order some tamox and clomiphene for my pet lab rat..

Singapore.

s40
    s40 is offline New Member
    is it legal for me to order from arr in united states? this wouold certainly make it easier for me.. thanks

x-roider is offline New Member

What is your x-press delivery system?

I live on the east coast and for about 8 years I had a Spanish-American friend (Mexican) who lived in San Diego, Fed-Ex or Air Borne express me some stuff next day .

I was getting about 60 Sostenon 250 a month as well as 15 to 20 vials of Primobolan Depot 100mg and a ton of Clomid, HCG , and Clenbuterol .

x-roider is offline New Member

What is your x-press delivery system?

I live on the east coast and for about 8 years I had a Spanish-American friend (Mexican) who lived in San Diego, Fed-Ex or Air Borne express me some stuff next day .

I was getting about 60 Sostenon 250 a month as well as 15 to 20 vials of Primobolan Depot 100mg and a ton of Clomid, HCG , and Clenbuterol .

Thread Information