mjk023 is offline New Member

clen purchase statement

i wanna purchase clen from AR-R ? how does it appear on your credit card bill and your package? thanks...

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    This is how it appeared on my statement.

LION NUTRITION GERMANTOWN MD DEBIT FOR CHECKCARD

AR-R is bad-ass. I think if U are in the US it'll get to you w/in 3-5 days. Its safe and they are good people!

Here are some tips for using this sight bro.

-First of all, remember one thing. Everyone was a newbie at one point.
    -This site is bad ass, better than any other site I have visited.
    -You can have most of your questions answered without having to post one! that is very important.
    -before you proceed further, I would read ALL of the educational threads in the STEROIDS QUESTIONS forum.
    -Also There are a bunch of forums separated by category, check those out for specific info.
    -In each forum there are also some important threads at the top(begining)you should read. They will probably answer your questions.
    -Another good way to find info is by using the search option. This is located at the top of the page in a little rectangle strip under the banner.
    -If you follow what I gave you, you should find pretty much all the information you need except for maybe some specifics.
    -If you do this it will also prevent you from looking like a dumb ass and getting flamed.
    Hope I helped out

(They need to make people read something like this before they sign up)

Peace
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 12-20-2004 at 02:59 AM.

Thread Information