phwSSJ is offline Banned

Expen$ive $hipping

Lion, your stuff is great and service is great but why is the shipping so expensive?

I ordered three items, all of which could fit in one hand, and the shipping charge was $15!!!!!!!!!!

When I looked on the USPS box the postage was $3.85. ????

I have ordered 5 lb jugs of protien and about 3-4 other items for less shipping!

got to pay the guy who packes and ships the orders......you bought the best product on the market with the best service. He does a great job and he is worth it.

Spyder Guest
    usually, they word it as "Shipping and Handling" charges. Even tho the actual USPS postage may only be $3, theres usually more involved in the packaging and handling. Think of the guy that drives to the post office and drops the stuff off. I sold a bunch of stuff on ebay and people used to get pissed at why my S&H was more than the sticker on the box. then i had to explain to them that i had to buy the box, the stuffer material, drive it over the same day they won the auction, etc etc, just so they could have their product sooner, rather than later. .... Shipping and Handling sucks, but hey ... sometimes theres no alternative. i like to think of it as a convenience charge

mikeweb is offline New Member
    I noticed the same thing. I had to pay $20 for S&H, while the postage on the box was $9.

Another thing, cant AR&R send the package out marked as a "GIFT"? I had to pay $8 in duty charges

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Understandable, alright thanks Lion!

Happy New Year!

tony_1985 is offline New Member
    I paid $20 for shipping. if it gets through and the shipping is fast- I have no problem with that.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Having been on the receiving end of poorly packaged (and thus damaged) goods in the past, I would gladly pay a premium for a job well done. Nothing worse than recieving broken sh*t in the mail.

$15-$20 shipping charge isn't unusual for good packaging and good service...

I paid $19 shipping from CopsPlus (Law Enforcement supplies) for a box no bigger than the ARR one and their service was NOWHERE near that of ARR. My order was back-ordered 2 weeks before shipping and they didn't even email me to let me know. At least ARR ships right away.

Red

Thread Information