vVv
    vVv is offline New Member

Not noticing any effect with ARR T3

I'm in to my 3rd week on ARR's t3 and havent noticed any effect - I'm Running Test Eth as well and started the t3 after 2 weeks on Clen . I had dropped 10 lbs with the Clen (also from ARR) but have gained half of it back since switching to the T3 . Perhaps i have the dosage wrong? At 20 mcg per squirt I'm up to 6 squirts ed (120mcg) bust still notice no effect - should I increase the dosage or just taper off and switch back to the Clen?

Thanks
    V

crane is offline Associate Member
    why did nobody answer this guy

never saw this sorry ......that is strange. I 'm hypo thyroid I take this stuff every day it is stronger then my pills ......I think there may be some factors at work here .....You may be hypo or something else your taking may have been supressing your thryroid to begin with. Increasing would be the first thing I would do and suppliment Iodine . If you shoose to come off the T3 don't taper there is no need to taper. Tapering just prolongs your full recovery.

Not everyone reasts the same to t3 or Clen for that matter ...t3 works great for me where clen just makes me shake... together I see great results....It's different for everyone. Both our Clen and the T3 are very strong

well thanks for the response to that question. lion
    i had a similar question on a thread for "whos T3 is best"
    and it seems that nobody can say anything about whos is best. which really pissed me off. but whata gonna do.

so since you responded to this i will give your t3 a shot
    thanks

Well I will tell you our t3 is dosed as stated ...Ours is flavored so you won't be poisining you rats with Ba

thanks again

Thread Information