ValeTudoFighter is offline Junior Member

Nolvadex/Clomid from AR-R question

I posted this in the suplements section also but figured this might be a better place for it.

I will be doing an M1T/4AD cycle in about a month or so and I have a couple questions on PCT. I already have the Underground Labs M1T, 4Derm, Hawthorn Berry Extract and Milk Thistle and I just need the Nolvadex and Clomid.

If I get it from AR-R I should be getting Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL and Tamox 50 ML 20mg/ml, is that right? The main question I have is the dosages, I think the dosages are a little different then the M1T FAQ post had listed. What doses should I take and how many bottles of each will I need of each for a 4 week cycle?

Thanks for any info guys.

I posted this in three places and no responce so that tells me I most have gotten a little lazy or asked the question wrong. For some reason I can not see to find the answer I am looking for, I have found very detailed posts about PCT but not exactly what I need.

I have two question and hopflly easily answered by someone from AR-R .

1. How does mg convert to mL? 300mg = x mL.

2. How many mg's per bottle of Clomi and Tamox from AR-R?

Thanks for the help guys and sorry if these are stupid questions.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ValeTudoFighter
    I posted this in three places and no responce so that tells me I most have gotten a little lazy or asked the question wrong. For some reason I can not see to find the answer I am looking for, I have found very detailed posts about PCT but not exactly what I need.

I have two question and hopflly easily answered by someone from AR-R .

1. How does mg convert to mL? 300mg = x mL.

2. How many mg's per bottle of Clomi and Tamox from AR-R?

Thanks for the help guys and sorry if these are stupid questions.
    1. ok, the Tamox is a 50ML bottle. each 50ML contains 20mg of tamox - so you have 50 20mg servings or 25 40mg servings depending on how much you need. 4 wks = 28 days = 28 20mg servings - 1 bottle of the tamox

2. same principal - Clomid is a 70ML bottle each ML contains 35mg of clomid therefore you have 70 servings of 35mg clomid. now depending on how you perform your PCT will dictate how many bottles you need. lets say 70 mg per day for your first week so that's 2 servings a day times 7 days = 14 so 70-14 leaves you 56 servings left you can do the same for wk 2 so 56-14 = 32 servings etc etc etc.

so for a 4 wk cycle you technically only need 1 of each, but better to er on the side of caution and get 2 just in case you don't measure exactly right. better to have and not need then to need and not have

Rock thank you for the info, very helpful. I was confused for a sec after reading your answer but I think that is because of a typo, let me know if I have it right.

Tamox - 1ML = 20mg
    Clomid - 1ML = 35mg

For the Tamox it says, "Tamox is a 50ML bottle. each 50ML contains 20mg of tamox.." but it should say each ML contains 20 mg of Tamox not each 50ML contains 20mg of Tamox. I'm sure of it after reading the Clomid but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks again.

Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL, now I know how these numbers work. I also know why no one would answer me, because what I was posted was the equivalent of posting "How do you spell MISSISSIPPI???" Sorry for my lack of a single intelligent brain cell.

I swear I'm a pretty smart guy normally.

Thread Information