swoll4589 is offline Member

Measuring the Dosage

I'm about to buy some Clomid, Lethro, and Clen from AR-R . And i was wondering on the dosage and how to measure it. I was thinking 2ml of Clomid, 1 ml of Lethro, and 3/4-1 ml of Clen. Second Question Do they provide a way to measure the compound?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll need to use a spare syringe to measure it out. For dosage you need to look in to what you need to accomplish.

Deez101 is offline Junior Member

I'm a dumbass...

I bought some clomid from ARR and they do provide an oral syringe for measurement. Now here is the part where I feel like an ass!

I had been taking the clomid now as part of PCT now for around 2 weeks. On the syringe it has numbers 1-10 on it and my dumbass didn't realize that there are decimals in front of those numbers!!

So, I've been taking in .28 of a ml everyday now, thinking that I as getting 100mg of clomid. Where in reality I was actually only getting less than 8 grams! I just now noticed that the entire syring is only 1ml.

I feel like a complete moron, and I've screwed up my PCT big time. Oh well, live and learn.

just complete the Pct at the right schedule ..the protocall is very harsh for the first few weeks...yo0u should be fine expend the back end another 2 weeks if worried

Thanks for the reassurance Lion. I have only lost around 5 pounds now, so I'm not too mad considering I gained 25 pounds during cycle. If I can get away with only losing 10 pounds at the end of my PCT, I'll be ok with it.

15 pounds net gain after first cycle ain't that bad in my opinion. I can only get better from here

increase protein .......

I have increased protein a little, but I was already at a high intake level. My aim is to have protein present and digesting in my body 24 hours a day. I take different proteins at different times to help achieve this.

My strength hasn't dropped that much yet, but I can see a difference in my size

At this point, I would rather lose strength any day over size.

Also, my body is the type if I don't have that constant protein, or don't workout for a week, I literally start to shrink right before my eyes!!

I know a lot of guys that don't have near the strict diet and workout program that I do, and yet they stay the same size even if they don't hit the weights for weeks; sometimes months.

I was wondering if some guys have, either due to genetics or something, an unusually higher natural catabolic state in their bodies than others?

By the same token, when I hit the weights hard and eat right, I regain my lost size fairly quickly but hit a plateu right after that; hence I started taking testosterone supplements

Saleensrule is offline New Member
    I did the same thing and didn't realize it untill day 5 of PCT. I lost size as well and it sucks . I was wondering how was the end result for you? Did you did you get your size back by the end of PCT? don't worry your not the only one who made that mistake, just wish I had read your post sooner.

Thread Information