Thread: Letro w/food?

Tose22 is offline Associate Member

Letro w/food?

Should Letro be taken with or without food?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i took mine with out

I got this from www.usgenericdrugs.com :

LETROZOLE ORAL (FEMARA)

(FEMERA)BEFORE USING THIS MEDICINE:
    * Inform your Doctor or Pharmacist if you are allergic to any prescription or non-prescription medicine; taking other medicines
    or have other medical problems; pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
    * Check with your Doctor, Pharmacists, or Nurse if information in this leaflet causes you special concern or if you want
    additional information about your medicine and its use.

(FEMERA)COMMON USE FOR THIS MEDICINE:
    1- For the maintenance treatment of MALIGNANT NEOPLASM OF FEMALE BREAST

(FEMERA)HOW TO USE THIS MEDICINE:
    Use this medicine exactly as directed on the label, unless instructed differently by your doctor
    * This medicine can be taken with or without food, REGARDLESS of meal times. If stomach upset occurs, take with food.

(FEMERA)WHAT TO DO IF YOU MISS A DOSE:
    Take when remembered unless time for next dose. No double doses.

(FEMERA)HOW TO STORE THIS MEDICINE:
    Keep in original closed container in a dark, cool, and dry place away from children. Discard unneeded medicine.

(FEMERA)OTHER SIDE EFFECTS:
    Muscle pain; Nausea; Headache; Difficulty breathing; Joint pain; Unusual tiredness or weakness; High blood pressure; Vomiting;
    Constipation; Viral infection; Hot sensation and redness of face; Diarrhea; Chest pain; Cough; Abdominal discomfort or pain;
    Swelling of the extremities; Dizziness; Skin rash; Decreased appetite; Indigestion; Sleepiness; High cholesterol level; Weight
    gain; Itching.

(FEMERA)
    If symptoms are mild but do not go away or are bothersome, check with your doctor. IF ANY OF THE ABOVE SIDE EFFECTS IS SEVERE,
    CALL YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.

(FEMERA)PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
    * This medicine is CONTRAINDICATED for use during pregnancy. CALL YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY IF PREGNANT or intend to become
    pregnant.
    * It is important that you keep your follow-up appointments with your physician.

(FEMERA)
    This leaflet has been developed by ECC based primarily on labeling information provided by the manufacturer. The information
    does not cover all possible uses, actions, precautions, side effects, or interactions of this medicine. It is not intended as
    medical advice for individual patients.

-Tose

Thanks for the reply DD, i just woke up this morning and i needed a quick response before i started to eat, so i went ahead like you said and took it without, and i came to find out it can be taken either way.

-Tose

Thread Information