letsflex is offline New Member

2 dbol a day long term

would taking 2 dbol a day over a long time 1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon be very harmful if taking multis' and milk thistle? asking this question for a good friend who is doing this but dont know enough to give a honest opinion they are 10 mg. thanx guys

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hyper toxic! Max is 6 weeks. That's why most bros will only take it 4 weeks. You'll blow your liver out. It does by-pass your liver, but your liver hella stresses trying to break it down.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I didn't know they made 10mg dbols. If he means 10mg of dbol then that dose might be run for longer than 6 weeks maybe, without liver probs. It would merit close monitoring, though. But I wouldn't expect to see much in the way of gains from it, either.

BigBis is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I didn't know they made 10mg dbols. If he means 10mg of dbol then that dose might be run for longer than 6 weeks maybe, without liver probs. It would merit close monitoring, though. But I wouldn't expect to see much in the way of gains from it, either.
    BritishDragon, makes 10mg dbol , and so do several UG labs.

PEACE BigBis

bump... 2 first thing in the morning for a12 week bridge 3000mg milk thistle daily

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Hyper toxic! Max is 6 weeks. That's why most bros will only take it 4 weeks. You'll blow your liver out. It does by-pass your liver, but your liver hella stresses trying to break it down.
    DO NOT take any c-17 (with the exception of var)for more than 6 weeks..
    Trust me no bullsh!t you will end up messed up...I'd say with only 20mg dbol
    a day you can take it 6 weeks without any problems...But no longer than 6 weeks...

bump

so i guess i will stop the 10 mg dbol first thing in the morning, i was using this as a bridge and i pretty much maintained everything i gained from a very mild cycle 1-12 400mg test 1-4 40mg dbol. Do you guys think i will see any loss of size ? i wouldnt think so (its only 10 mg right). you think i should start some clen ? if so how should i run if not. what do you guys think thanx for your help..

i guess im asking what you guys think i should do because i look thebiggest and leanest i ever looked (5'8" 178 never higher then 10% usually 8%) and you know how it is you dont want to see that go away. i gained a solid 10lbs on this mild cycle. think ill lose any by stopping 10mg dbol 1st thing in the morning. regardless im stopping anyway

Quote Originally Posted by letsflex
    so i guess i will stop the 10 mg dbol first thing in the morning, i was using this as a bridge and i pretty much maintained everything i gained from a very mild cycle 1-12 400mg test 1-4 40mg dbol. Do you guys think i will see any loss of size ? i wouldnt think so (its only 10 mg right). you think i should start some clen? if so how should i run if not. what do you guys think thanx for your help..
    I would start pct your HPTA is probably already starting to kick in because
    of the d-bol's short half-life..Use pheedno's pct it's good...4 grams trib a day
    till your nuts are back to normal or all the time I take it all year round..Then
    when you start your pct start some clen ..I like to use the clen with keto so
    I don't pyramid it, run that for 6 weeks or so after your completly off..
    Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I would start pct your HPTA is probably already starting to kick in because
    of the d-bol's short half-life..Use pheedno's pct it's good...4 grams trib a day
    till your nuts are back to normal or all the time I take it all year round..Then
    when you start your pct start some clen ..I like to use the clen with keto so
    I don't pyramid it, run that for 6 weeks or so after your completly off..
    Good Luck
    hey King, thanx what do you think? will i lose some size? currently running 2500mg trib. and where do i find pheedno's pct. my biggest concern is losing the size i mean i been maintaining 175-178 i cant imagine when i stop 10 mg o dbol i'd lose any????? thanx alot bro

Quote Originally Posted by letsflex
    hey King, thanx what do you think? will i lose some size? currently running 2500mg trib. and where do i find pheedno's pct. my biggest concern is losing the size i mean i been maintaining 175-178 i cant imagine when i stop 10 mg o dbol i'd lose any????? thanx alot bro
    if your maintaining off 10mg d-boll you will probably not lose much size..
    were you running any aramatose inhibiters on your cycle?pheedno's pct
    is a sticky those post's at the top of the page in the pct forum...If you want
    to hear what I really think you should do PM me...Iam not getting flamed by these conformists ...
    KK

Thread Information