Thread: Ldex

Chief is offline Junior Member

Ldex

what is Ldex on AR-R ?

it's isn't we will be releasing it next week for the first time.....letrozole is stronger is does a better job

Would the dosage stay the same as Ldex (.25mg.ed). Are the compounds similar enough to use one instead of the other for water retention?
    Thanks in advace.

Letrozol is femera, which is an anti-estrogen.

Femara is 10-30x more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cells Arimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%

notes:
    1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
    2. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7

dosing is different I can comment but I'm sure you can find the info you seek ....search for letro

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Letrozol is femera, which is an anti-estrogen.

Femara is 10-30x more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cells Arimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%

notes:
    1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
    2. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7

dosing is different I can comment but I'm sure you can find the info you seek ....search for letro
    Thanks for the info. Your comment would be helpful, because the fact that it is in a pump. If you are unable i understand.

One thing you should be able to answer, is femara safe to run with Nolva on a Test/Deca cycle, in your opinion?
    Thanks in advance.

yes it is safe to run but you wouldn't need to run the Nolva ...Nolva is best used for PCT. Letro is great on any cycle......save the Nolva for PCT

jesus freak 1 is offline New Member
    Ive seen alot of people saying they use 1.25mg EOD for letro on cycle.. Never used it though.

Thread Information