banjo829 is offline New Member

Talking My ARR t3 & clen review

If anyone is questioning the quality of the t3 & clen take my word for it, it works! I literally watched the fat melt off of me. I started w/ 20 mcgs of t3 and then gradually bumping it up to 100mcgs and now I am currently tapering off for a total of 5 weeks. As for clen I gradually bumped up to 120mcgs and I am currently tapering off of that as well. My diet was pretty much 3 eggs & a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, a protein bar or shake between breakfast and lunch, a chicken breast and a salad for lunch. A can of tuna w/ out mayo for a snack between lunch & dinner, and for dinner I had a piece of fish, brown rice, and vegetables. And if I still felt hungry I would have another can of tuna, shake, or protein bar after dinner. I didn’t loose any muscle mass on this diet but I drastically lost fat. I am posting this because I was looking for a good post on arr’s t3 & clen before I bought it just to make sure I wasn’t wasting my $. I recommend their product.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    What are your stats and what % did you lose?

banjo829 is offline New Member
    my bf went from about 17% to about 12% as for pounds lost i went from 195 to 185 so far. i still have 1 1/2 week left. all i know is i am real happy w/ my results!

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    what was your dose ?
    did you use mallets t3 cycle?
    I also want to start from arr, ive used their clen and like it.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cardiodan
    what was your dose ?
    did you use mallets t3 cycle?
    I also want to start from arr, ive used their clen and like it.
    Read his origional post in this thread. It has all of this info.

don't taper the thyroid will rebound faster if you just come off....Watch the diet for the first 2 weeks...I wound run the clen for those 2 weeks ....ancrease your water intake(it should be distilled ) and take 4 grams of CLA every day
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 02-09-2005 at 07:29 PM.

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    Lion i have your Clen & T3 at home ready to go. I have used the clen before with good results.
    I have read on the board alot of different ways to cycle them. After reading that you suggest not to taper as the tyroid will rebound faster i am very keen to see how you recommend to cycle. Tyroid PCT?
    Thanks heaps. Maybe a PM
    banjo829 congratulations and keep up the hard work

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Would just using liquid clen yield very similar results? Or does t3 make that big of a difference?

T3 does make a big difference ..together they have synergy

ok PCT for Thyroid is to supplement iodine everyday.....there is no need to taper it just suppreses the thyroid.

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    T3 does make a big difference ..together they have synergy

ok PCT for Thyroid is to supplement iodine everyday.....there is no need to taper it just suppreses the thyroid.

what's iodine??........thanks.....

newportj is offline New Member
    What would be the dosage for T3? Nobody has a clear schedule I can find. And do you just stop abruptly? No taper, correct?

enigma10 is offline Member
    Im F**king sold ive been looking around all over the net for Clen and to buy it was under my nose im coming up with T3 and Clen

And about 100 mcg of Keto on the third week? To downgrade the receptors?

oops, meant 1ml.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    I believe you use benadryl. Not familiar with keto being used.

Clen
    http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

T3
    http://www.steroid.com/Cytomel.php

punkin33 is offline Female Member
    Keto is better than benadryl if u can get ur hands on some. I also had great results from clen /T3, awesome diet and bustin ass at the gym. next will be T3/clen /VAR

enigma10 is offline Member
    So if i use the Clen from Lion, im going to be on it for 3 weeks on and then 3 weeks off.

Just like the image shows.

2 questions....if i don’t taper it off then what do i do towards the end an when do i take the Benadryl, after week 1 or 2 and how long do i stay on it for ? can i take something else that doesn’t make me drowsy ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My ARR t3 & clen review-clenbuterol-3-week-cycle.gif  

taylor26 is offline Member
    I think all of ARR's chems are totally legit. Very high quality stuff.

AstonMartin00 is offline New Member
    I searched this site for this exact type of review on both these research chemicals and found nothing... typed it in to Google, it brought me straight here. Kind of lame, maybe they need to fix how the sites search works. Anyway...Thanks for the post. Thank god for google, cause whoever is doing the coding for this site, sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo829 View Post
    If anyone is questioning the quality of the t3 & clen take my word for it, it works! I literally watched the fat melt off of me. I started w/ 20 mcgs of t3 and then gradually bumping it up to 100mcgs and now I am currently tapering off for a total of 5 weeks. As for clen I gradually bumped up to 120mcgs and I am currently tapering off of that as well. My diet was pretty much 3 eggs & a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, a protein bar or shake between breakfast and lunch, a chicken breast and a salad for lunch. A can of tuna w/ out mayo for a snack between lunch & dinner, and for dinner I had a piece of fish, brown rice, and vegetables. And if I still felt hungry I would have another can of tuna, shake, or protein bar after dinner. I didn’t loose any muscle mass on this diet but I drastically lost fat. I am posting this because I was looking for a good post on arr’s t3 & clen before I bought it just to make sure I wasn’t wasting my $. I recommend their product.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    So if i use the Clen from Lion, im going to be on it for 3 weeks on and then 3 weeks off.

Just like the image shows.

2 questions....if i don’t taper it off then what do i do towards the end an when do i take the Benadryl, after week 1 or 2 and how long do i stay on it for ? can i take something else that doesn’t make me drowsy ?
    You need ketotifen....proven to upregulate the receptors and it totally helps to get you to sleep.

I'd start keto right away. It's cheap enough and like i said, it helps you get to sleep.

Thread Information