Thread: Letro VS Tamox

DeWil is offline Junior Member

Letro VS Tamox

Thinking of ordering some anti estro for my next cycle. Will it be "cake on cake" using both letro and tamox?
    Whats the big difference?
    Will one do the job and which is better?
    /w

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    No it will not be cake on cake. Although they are both anti-e they act diffrently. Tamox keeps estrogen from binding to the sights that are sensitive(nipples) and letro helps keep the test from converting to estrogen. They work well together because although letro helps the body to keep from converting test to estro some still may get through and bind to the nips. They work well together in my opinion. I am not a scientist...these are things I have learned from research hear and expierience. Hope this helps

Sta11ion is offline Member
    You will get different opinions on this, some will say Tamox others say letro. Basically you will have to experiment with this everyone reacts differently to medication. Try using the letro first at .25mg - .50mg per day.(Letro helps reduce that bloat look that you might get from some AS) If you notice no discomfort around the nipples then I would not bother with tamox until PCT. If you do, add some tamox to it 25 mg at first and increase it gradually until no more discomfort. But remember to discontinue the use of the letro before PCT.

letro all the way ..tamoxifen is best for your PCt

Letrozol is femera, which is an anti-estrogen.

Femara is 10-30x more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cells Arimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%

notes:
    1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
    2. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7

DeWil is offline Junior Member
    Ok! Thanks for the quick replies!

So letra to keep test from converting to est, and tamofix if what gets through gives me trouble. Correct me if im wrong!

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Thats sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by DeWil
    Ok! Thanks for the quick replies!

So letra to keep test from converting to est, and tamofix if what gets through gives me trouble. Correct me if im wrong!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Im running both right now in my 4th week of cycle . Working good , no bloat...and no noticable water retention.....and im on anadrol .

I ran l-dex and nolva last cycle , no problems there either . I was running nolva alone and had super sore nips until i included l-dex .

I will never run a cycle without either l-dex or letro from npw on .

Thread Information