sustcycle18 is offline New Member

liquid clen no shakes??

whats up guys ive been reading on this site for about a year but never took the time to register because i have been able to find all my answers by searching. i ordered liquid clen from loin because of the good reviwes you guys have been giving it. today i took 220mcg (worked my way up from 40 20mcg at a time) and still no shakes what is the problem? im 6"6 220 13%bf. has anyone else had the same problem? im begining to think i got ripped off on this stuff it must be way under dosed because with 100mcg clen pills i shake pretty good.

thats a low dose this stuff is very strong ....increase the dose. It takes 1.5 hrs. to get in the system...please be very carefull...remember you don't want to shake ...more is not better.....

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    thats a low dose this stuff is very strong ....increase the dose. It takes 1.5 hrs. to get in the system...please be very carefull...remember you don't want to shake ...more is not better.....
    220 mcg is a low dose ???

Testy123 is offline New Member
    I'm currently on 160mcg and I shake like a ****ting dog.

Had the cramps as well but Taurine and potassium have helped a lot there

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    I never experienced the cramps, but I definitely get the shakes on the first 3-5 days. After that, you won't feel it.

I miss read it ....he's got to be dosing his rat wrong

L-carnatine is offline Banned
    **** 220mcg that a lil too much your going to have heart problems in the future bro ...your potassium levels must be on the floor..... you dont get occasional black outs when you stand up quickly????? i seuggest i leave it at 120mcg its will do the job dont go by how you feel after 120mcg (thats if you dont feel nothing at 120mcg) but take your temp everymorning it should be slighly higher that normal about mabie 99 just check you might have the temp at 80mcg and your just waisting those extra micrograms and actually doing yourself harm..... bro i was the same with the clen tablets i felt a lil bit of shakes hardly enything and i was up to 12tabs a day i just waisted it now i take 6tabs i lost 4lbs of fat in 1week (also with a perfect diet and cardio) its does the job bro your just trying to expect more like the swets and the undesirable shakes ....remember it varys with everyone you never know the truth till you try it yourself everyone has there own perseption about things just like whats "HOT" to you mabie "COLD" to someone else.....Remember that.....

-Good luck Be safe dont be stupid and try to make a miricle happen over nigh it takes time, patients is a verute!

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    wow watch ur heats !!!

challenge me and i will succeed

L-carnatine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ybear
    wow watch ur heats !!!

challenge me and i will succeed
    whats that supose to mean?

Thread Information