Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Nolvadex??? not on ar-r website??

Can someone tell me how to order the nolvadex from ar-r . I dont see it on the site and i need it asap.
    thanks,
    Mike

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It's called Tamoxifen Citrate...

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...products_id=43

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    thanks for the quick reply. one quick question. i have searched and there is so many different opinions. I see you have a ton of posts so maybe you can help. i just finished a cycle about 2 weeks ago of 500mg ew test e and 100mg eod of winny. I noticed i am starting to get puffy nips worse and worse by the day almost. I didnt use any pct with the last cycle like an idiot. Should i start off with some nolva to see if will make it cease and clear it up any?? thanks
    Mike

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    dude if I were you I would order tamoxifen ASAP! and I dont need to have post count in the thousands to know that.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    and wdhile your at it you might as well get some letro in case the nolva dont work.

Post count doesn't mean sh!t bro.... just FYI.........

Get into the PCT forum..... you're going to need the nolva at LEAST...

Start a new thread....

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    dude if I were you I would order tamoxifen ASAP! and I dont need to have post count in the thousands to know that.
    thanks master of the obvious. I know nolva is what i need but anythign else along with it. arimadex liquidex etc.. there are like 100 different opinions.

thanks blownsc i'll start a thread.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    FM,

Any chance you know someone locally that might have some you could use until yours arives? Just saying if you do know someone that is trusted, the sooner you get it in you the better. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    thanks master of the obvious. I know nolva is what i need but anythign else along with it. arimadex liquidex etc.. there are like 100 different opinions.

thanks blownsc i'll start a thread.
    yes I am master of the obvious, here is something even more obvious, next time do some research! is that obvious enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    FM,

Any chance you know someone locally that might have some you could use until yours arives? Just saying if you do know someone that is trusted, the sooner you get it in you the better. Good luck.
    I dont but i'll have it in hand on thursday i hope. got it coming overnight.

Jordan-thanks oh brilliant one that couldnt figure out the harris benedict formula. I just didnt really care about it. I researched tonight.

hey im not good at math , what can I say? and its funny bro, you been here on this forum longer than me and didn't care about gyno, yet you seem to be describing early symptoms of it.thats one of the scariest symptoms of AS IMO but what ever I dont want to sit here and type out arguments with you, no hard feelings. I can care less ,im just tryin to help you out bro.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    hey im not good at math , what can I say? and its funny bro, you been here on this forum longer than me and didn't care about gyno, yet you seem to be describing early symptoms of it.thats one of the scariest symptoms of AS IMO but what ever I dont want to sit here and type out arguments with you, no hard feelings. I can care less ,im just tryin to help you out bro.
    thanks. more scary symptons i would say are liver failure, heart failure etc..When i ask anybody if they look weird they say they look normal. so its not that bothersome i just want to catch it in time.

hey you can mack a girl with small nuts , but its hard to mack em with a training bra, thats the way i look at it ,hahaha

and if I were you , like I said just stick with some nolva and get some letro since it takes 2 weeks too kick in use it for 2 weeks with the nolva at like 80 mg's a day, then in 2 weeks drop the nolva and use the letro.

The main point is that he's working on recovery now, which is still better than not at all, and I'm sure he'll perform proper PCT next time, right?

Learning things the hard way can suck though....

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    The main point is that he's working on recovery now, which is still better than not at all, and I'm sure he'll perform proper PCT next time, right?

Learning things the hard way can suck though....

yes i will. thanks for the help. I got everythign i need on order for thursday.

Thread Information