Thread: letro

mohawkman is offline Associate Member

letro

i was thinking of adding letro to my next test deca cycle its my understanting that .25 mg day is enough to prevent gyno and bloat along with 20 mg of nolva.if this is true here is my question a 30mlbottle at 2.5 mg ml using.25 mg a day should last for 300 days. is this correct?

you don't need to run nolva with letro while on. .25 a day is on the low side .75- 1.25 mg is what my rat likes .. ...tamoxifen (nolva) is best used for Pct but can be used whlie on with the letro
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 03-15-2005 at 12:41 AM.

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    thanks for help i was going to run the letro together with the nolva to help with bloat is the letro alone enough to controll bloat? the inermediate cycles on this site sugests using .25 mg of liquidex along with 20 mg of nolva is letro and liquidex compatable?i have pleanty of tamoxofin on hand what would be ideal to controll bloat as well as prevent gyno while on test deca cycle ? im getting condridecting imfo? tell me what you would do and i will go with it.
    thanks
    Mohawk

pain time is offline Junior Member
    I am on a test deca cycle right now. And i am running 5 pumps eod of letro = 2.5mgs and 10mgs of tomax everyday. It is control the bloat and no problems with gyno. I am staying pretty tight and vascular right now. I am running 550mgs of test cyp and 300 mgs of deca a week, i will be adding winny and anavar at the end any other questions let me no and the letro and tomax are all A-rr products they are great. Also i am running the a-rr clen

Thread Information