Mutant is offline Banned

AR-R's shipping prices are kinda crazy.

When I ordered my my two products from them, it said the shipping price would be 15$, so I paid it gratefully. I got the package and it had the usps shipping price on there(what they charged AR-R ). It was less than 4$. The kind of sucks if you ask me.

Nature of distribution companies. They need to make a profit on anything to survive. They also eat a lot of shipping so at the end of the day they probably just about break even. You should always wait to do a large order tho.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Or just find a site that charges less for shipping.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    I dont care about the shipping costs. I want to support AR. This forum has given a wealth of knowledge and the AR line has high quality products.

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    I dont care about the shipping costs. I want to support AR. This forum has given a wealth of knowledge and the AR line has high quality products.
    There is always that!

My order will be here Monday!!!!!

Mutant is offline Banned
    I found a site that actually sells Lion Nutrition products (same brand/stuff sold on AR-R ) and shipping is much less.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Lon's clomid works good, my nuts are bigger than before I started my cycle.

I dont know about the t3 and clen , didnt work at all for me. Maybe its just me, but I did follow every step of the protocal. ????
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 02-26-2005 at 12:48 AM.

Mighty is offline Junior Member
    I just got my package from Lion today
    4 - bottles liquid clen
    4 - bottles Liquid T-3
    and some other stuff

So far I know the Clenbuterol works great, I should have just taken one squirt and not 2 heh

Mutant is offline Banned
    Do you guys know what highjacking a thread means? lol, lets keep it to the topic huh? and yea, 10 squirts of the clen = 1ml

BDTR is offline Retired
    Shipping an handling involves more than just postage prices when you're running a buisness, it includes man power, gas money, packaging and most importantly TIME. That's why what you see on the label is not the actual cost. Any buisness owner will tell you that.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Shipping an handling involves more than just postage prices when you're running a buisness, it includes man power, gas money, packaging and most importantly TIME. That's why what you see on the label is not the actual cost. Any buisness owner will tell you that.

I do not mind buying from AR-R to support this board.
    I have learned soo much here and have enjoyed my experience.
    I know I asked a question before about the shipping charges on this forum, and I got the same reply.

For whatever reason, that money is a small price to pay for the wealth of knowledge that you get from here.

I dont think it is cool for people to post on here that they get their stuff from somewhere else. That is BOOLSH!T keep it to yourself.
    Its just like someone just did you a favor and now you are complaining that it wasnt good enough.
    or someone invites you to their house and you disrespect their house,
    that is exactly what it is.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    I dont think it is cool for people to post on here that they get their stuff from somewhere else. That is BOOLSH!T keep it to yourself.
    Its just like someone just did you a favor and now you are complaining that it wasnt good enough.
    or someone invites you to their house and you disrespect their house,
    that is exactly what it is.
    Well, bdtr's point is very true considering that my father ownes 2 large companies that have to ship all the time. They have a deal with UPS just like most other large companies, where UPS goes to theie buildings and pick it all up. It does take time to package stuff. Now, I don't appreciate it when guys like you try and act hard, you just said it, keep it to yourself. Now, tell me this ...if I buy from the same company/guy that sells it here on AR, but its cheaper on another site, is this still helping AR? Either way I would still be helping AR, as long as I buy from Loin Nutrition. I'm not an *ss but you pissed me off and made your opinion without knowing everything. I'm allowed to write my mind on a thread explaining how I feel on the subject. Maybe I read what you wrote wrong, and if I did then I am sorry.

listen if you buy from Ar -r you are supporting the board if you buy lion product elseware you are supporting the other vendor. It cost money to pack orders. there are many items that we loose money shipping. You don't see us emailing the customer crying .........for more money .

Fact our product are the best in the market place.
    Fact the service we offer is the Best on the internet. We offer better service than companys with resources in the Billions.

Fact our product are much cheaper than if you bought them from a pharmacy.

Point think you should think twice before crying about paying for great service.
    AR-R is a privledge not right..... there was a time when it was impossible to get these
    products
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 02-27-2005 at 01:14 AM.

Meso is offline Junior Member
    For someone who is concerned with proper pct I can deal with the $15, and if it supports this board thats a big plus. thanks Lion

Mutant is offline Banned
    Well, I am going to have to suck it up, and say I was wrong. I did not know that I have to buy it from this site to support it. Luckily I have only bought from this site. And now that I know this I think I can handle 15$. Peace

swedes is offline Associate Member
    15 $ is nothing if the stuff works-I am just worried that the stuff is not legit-has there been any independent lab studies done and posted on the site?
    Why is it in liquid and not pill form like every other pharmaceautical company?

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    15 $ is nothing if the stuff works-I am just worried that the stuff is not legit-has there been any independent lab studies done and posted on the site?
    Why is it in liquid and not pill form like every other pharmaceautical company?
    For it to be legal "for research" it needs to be in liquid form is my understanding. I used to get it from a company that sent batch results. You just need to try it for yourself.

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

I can't believe you guys

Are bitching about shipping prices. What you want to save a few dollars??
    I've never used Lions products until recently. I have to say my rat has the biggest balls I've ever seen from the Cl*mid
    -East Coast

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    listen if you buy from Ar -r you are supporting the board if you buy lion product elseware you are supporting the other vendor. It cost money to pack orders. there are many items that we loose money shipping. You don't see us emailing the customer crying .........for more money .

Fact our product are the best in the market place.
    Fact the service we offer is the Best on the internet. We offer better service than companys with resources in the Billions.

Fact our product are much cheaper than if you bought them from a pharmacy.

Point think you should think twice before crying about paying for great service.
    AR-R is a privledge not right..... there was a time when it was impossible to get these
    products
    if he buys from someone other than lion he is supporting the other vendor but doesnt that vendor purchase there products from ar-r, which would actually support both or is ar-r and lions nutrion unrelated companies??

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi83
    if he buys from someone other than lion he is supporting the other vendor but doesnt that vendor purchase there products from ar-r, which would actually support both or is ar-r and lions nutrion unrelated companies??
    Loin's is a company that supports AR. They also support other sites.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchtits
    Are bitching about shipping prices. What you want to save a few dollars??
    I've never used Lions products until recently. I have to say my rat has the biggest balls I've ever seen from the Cl*mid
    -East Coast
    When a person admits that they are wrong, do you still put them down? Real big dude!

WANNABE2BIG is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Well Said Bro

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Sorry brotha

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    When a person admits that they are wrong, do you still put them down? Real big dude!
    Didn't mean to put you down.
    -EC

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i say you ban him...lol j/k

ok Guys Lion Nutrition Is A Manufacture. We sell product to alot of stores and web sites. If you want to support this board Buy your products at www.AR-R.com

Thread Information