Thread: How?

kn0bby8 is offline New Member

How?

How do u guys take the liquid form stuf. I just got some clen ldex and clomid. Should pump it into my mouth a drink on food or what. the clomid done event have a pump do i have to draw it with a pin and shoot into my mouth. If i have done the conversion corect in order to get .25 a liquidex a day i would have to do 2.5 pumps how do i do half a pump.
    Last edited by kn0bby8; 03-17-2005 at 01:50 PM.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I mix it with a protein shake or gatorade.

I've never seen the pumps so I can't comment on how accurate they are. But you need to be sure your dosage is correct especially with the clen . Too much clen is not a good thing and can put you in the hospital. The liquids I buy come with eye droppers. I've made marks on the dropper for 1/4ml, 1/2ml, 1ml, etc. I did that by filling up a syringe with water and shooting it into the eye dropper.

But for the clen, I use an oral syringe to measure that. I don't use the eye dropper b/c its not as accurate and the margin of error is less with clen.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Don't mix the clen with anything. Since it is such a little bit, just shoot it and the letro in your mouth. I posted how I ramped Clen in the thread below this one (Clen from AR-R ).

Regarding the clomid, you should have gotten an insulin syringe w/o the pin with your order. Just suck it up into the syringe and shoot it in your mouth, or like JD said, just mix it with your protein shake or something.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    My clen I take a swig of water then shoot it into my mouth. But the ldex and clomid taste absolutely horrific so I mix them with my protein shake.

don't mix any of our product in a drink. our products taste like candy they shouldn't be mixed in any drink but they can be followed by a glass of water

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Good with gin. YUM, Clen -tini! ^_^

Thread Information