frogg is offline Associate Member

how many squirts to remove gyno?

i received letro bout 1 week ago and was wondering how many squirts do i need to reverse gyno?

we need more info like what else you are taking ....I hear 1.25 mg eod is the high mark

frogg is offline Associate Member
    i currently am taking 3.3iu ed of jintropin. thats all. if i were to take 1.25mg how many squirts is that. thanks

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you can't get rid of gyno once it's there by any means other than surgery. Estrogen related fat deposits that formed on cycle, (as opposed to gyno, which is glandular tissue) may be more likely to "burn off" with a strict diet and cardio if you're using AI like letrozole .. but don't expect a mircale.

5 squirts every other day.

wrong ....letrozole starves the gland of estrogen and the gland shrinks...this is what is does in breast cancer tumors too.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    wrong ....letrozole starves the gland of estrogen and the gland shrinks...this is what is does in breast cancer tumors too.
    Would the gland grow again once the letro is stopped? I'm wondering b/c I would assume that E levels would return to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    lion, check your pms.

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwacity
    Would the gland grow again once the letro is stopped? I'm wondering b/c I would assume that E levels would return to normal.
    good question, i was actually wondering the same thing

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Letrozole works as an aromatase-inhibitor. Essentially, all it does is it prevents testosterone from being converted to estrogen. For that reason, I am not too sure how a product like this would decrease the size of an already enlarged gland. True, it will decrease the amount of free-floating estrogen, and potentially stop the gland from enlarging in size, but once stopped all original levels will return to normal.

This drug, is used in post-menapausal women to not get rid of the cancer, but rather to slow its progessive increase in size. Hope this help.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartDocMD
    Letrozole works as an aromatase-inhibitor. Essentially, all it does is it prevents testosterone from being converted to estrogen. For that reason, I am not too sure how a product like this would decrease the size of an already enlarged gland. True, it will decrease the amount of free-floating estrogen, and potentially stop the gland from enlarging in size, but once stopped all original levels will return to normal.

This drug, is used in post-menapausal women to not get rid of the cancer, but rather to slow its progessive increase in size. Hope this help.
    thank you hdmd.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Didn't hooker have success with this?

YEs ...and many more

CutieFace Guest
    Hooker found this additional information:

J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2001 Dec;79(1-5):27-34.
    Aromatase overexpression transgenic mice model: cell type specific expression and use of letrozole to abrogate mammary hyperplasia without affecting normal physiology.

Mandava U, Kirma N, Tekmal RR.

Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University, 4217 Woodruff Memorial Building, 1639 Pierce Drive, Atlanta, GA 30322-4710, USA.

Our recent studies have shown that overexpression of aromatase results in increased tissue estrogenic activity and induction of hyperplastic and dysplastic lesions in female mammary glands and gynecomastia and testicular cancer in male aromatase transgenic mice. Both aromatase mRNA and protein are overexpressed in transgenic mammary glands and its expression is not limited to epithelial cells. However, it is more in epithelial than in stromal cells. Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole. Low concentration of letrozole had no effect on normal physiology as indicated by no significant change in the circulating levels of estradiol and follicle stimulating hormone as well as no change in estrogen responsive genes such as the progesterone receptor and lactoferrin in the uterine tissue. These observations indicate that the expression of aromatase in both epithelial and stromal cells can influence the complex interactions of biochemical pathways leading to mammary carcinogenesis and that the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole can be used as chemopreventive agents without affecting normal physiology.

CutieFace Guest
    found this on BB4life written by our very own Hooker

Femara (AKA Letrozole ), is more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- Arimidex is just over 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97% Levels of estrogen are totally undetectable in any patients taking Letrozole, and it has even been used to increase testosterone to normal levels (from sub-normal ones) and increase LH, FSH and SHBG (1). Other than that, both of these drugs stop the process of aromatization, rather than just blocking (competing for, if you prefer) the receptors as Clomid and Nolvadex do. An effective dose of Letrozole is .100mgc (6)-2.5 mg/day (I use .25mg/day), but be forewarned, it can kill your sex drive, and could decrease IGF levels. On the other hand, I've seen studies where it increases IGF levels. Also worth noting is that there's a rebound effect when you come off Letrozol. What can I say? Letrozole's effects on serum lipids (cholesterol, both HDL and LDL) are, in the words of one researcher: "inconsistent. "And compared with Aromasin and Arimidex, In non-cellular systems, letrozole is 2-5 times more potent than anastrozole and exemestane in its inhibition of the aromatase enzyme and activity, and in cellular systems it is 10-20x more potent! Letrozole (2.5mg daily) also achieved a much greater suppression of the plasma concentrations of both estrone and estrone sulphate (estrogens) than anastrozole (1mg daily) and a greater inhibition of in vivo aromatization also (sorry for the geek-speak.it's over for now.)(2) Exemestane can also cause androgenic sides (3)(4)(5)I've used Letrozole, and it cleared up my minor gyno lumps, to the point that they are totally gone now.
    1.Epilepsy Behav. 2004 Apr;5(2):260-3
    2.J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2003 Oct;87(1):35-45
    3.Clin Cancer Res. 2003 Jan;9(1 Pt 2):468S-72S.
    4.J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7 2.
    5.J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7)

thank you ......you are the woman .

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    I hate having to do this, but I now feel that I must show some credibility to my statements. First off, the first journal article posted was an "animal research" study which holds very little water in my opinion. Quite frankly, I did a little research on "animal studies" and letrozole has been proven to:

A) Cause benign ovarian stromal tumours and hepatocellular adenoma and carcinoma in animal studies.
    -Letrozole. USP DI. Volume 1. Drug information for the health care professional. 2Oth ed. Englewood, Colorado: Micromedex, Inc.; 2000.

B) Cause sexual inactivity and atrophy of the reproductive tract in animal studies.
    -Letrozole. USP DI. Volume 1. Drug information for the health care professional. 2Oth ed. Englewood, Colorado: Micromedex, Inc.; 2000.

Animal studies are fun to talk about because the results vary greatly from place to place, however, the true effects of a drug are only known after their induction into the human medicinal profiles. Once again I am not trying to knock your product as maybe it truly is a miracle drug, however, I stand by my original statement, as this truly only will reduce the size of the gland, not eliminating the problem completely.

the point you keep missing is there are a few of us on this thread who have experenced the complete reverse of gyno....

Trust me it's okay to be wrong ...we still like you just the same.

Mutant is offline Banned
    According to the drug packaging inserts in shown in Anabolics 2005 it is written that Arimidex and Femera (letro) only reduce estrogen levels by 78-80%, and that aromasin (exemestane) is the one that reduces it to a higher lever of 85%.

Thread Information