Thread: Clen from AR-R?

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member

Clen from AR-R?

just got my clen and was wondering if 1squirt = 20mcg....one more question i just shot a pump and it was not much so i shot another. is there supposed to be a large amount of the clen that goes in your mouth or is it a super small dose? thanks lion or anyone who can answer me??

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    just got my clen and was wondering if 1squirt = 20mcg....one more question i just shot a pump and it was not much so i shot another. is there supposed to be a large amount of the clen that goes in your mouth or is it a super small dose? thanks lion or anyone who can answer me??
    Yes, as has been stated here a million times......1 pump = .1ml. The Clen is 200mcg/ml. Therefore 1 pump = 20mcg. Not a lot will come out....it is only .1ml.

Don't mean to sound like a smartass but this question could have been answered by about 2 minutes of research.

Hope this helps.

my bad bro, i looked and found some threads sorry but my hands are shaking

my bad bro, i looked and found some threads sorry but my hands are shaking
    Oh yeah, it's the good stuff. I'm taking it right now too. I'm in my 3rd week so my receptors are downgraded. Gonna get some Benadryl tonight.

Have you read Hooker's Clen profile? If not, I'll post the link. It's a great read!!

ya his post is awesome...are u pre or post cycle? im taking mine pre cycle

don't shake too much

ya his post is awesome...are u pre or post cycle? im taking mine pre cycle
    Post cycle for me. When I bulk, I bulk. I eat everything in sight. So I am taking the clen as part of my PCT to cut the fat I picked up during my cycle.

You trying to cut some fat b4 your cycle?

yeah im at like 16%bf and want to get to like 10 or 12% this clen is awesome stuff man

yeah im at like 16%bf and want to get to like 10 or 12% this clen is awesome stuff man

I know it. I've lost mucho fat and haven't changed my diet or added much cardio.

wow 3 weeks how much have u lost would u say? Dude im so feeling the shakes ... cant barely type..lol.. i started yesterday with 2 squirts in the am and 2 at 1:00. This am i ran 3 squirts and man i can feel it...... GREAT STUFF lion...
    hey monkeytown what are u up to on your dosages??

wow 3 weeks how much have u lost would u say? Dude im so feeling the shakes ... cant barely type..lol.. i started yesterday with 2 squirts in the am and 2 at 1:00. This am i ran 3 squirts and man i can feel it...... GREAT STUFF lion...
    hey monkeytown what are u up to on your dosages??
    I just started my 3rd week and I have prolly dropped from 16-17% to about 12-14%. I am starting to be able to see my abs again. I weight 272lbs now, so I would say I've lost about 8-10lbs. of fat. I've lost more weight but I think that is water b/c of PCT.

At 80mcg, you might have started a little too high. I ran mine like this...

Day 1 - 40mcg in the AM
    Day 2 - 60mcg in the AM
    Day 3 - 40mcg in AM and then 40mcg at lunchtime
    Day 4 - 60mcg in AM and then 40mcg at lunchtime

Kept upping it a little at a time like that until I got to 80mcg 3x per day. Since this is my third week, my receptors are downgraded so I am not getting the shakes and sweating like b4. I need to get to the store and get some Benadryl tonight. After a week of that I should be back where you are, shake, shake, shake!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    I just started my 3rd week and I have prolly dropped from 16-17% to about 12-14%. I am starting to be able to see my abs again. I weight 272lbs now, so I would say I've lost about 8-10lbs. of fat. I've lost more weight but I think that is water b/c of PCT.

At 80mcg, you might have started a little too high. I ran mine like this...

Day 1 - 40mcg in the AM
    Day 2 - 60mcg in the AM
    Day 3 - 40mcg in AM and then 40mcg at lunchtime
    Day 4 - 60mcg in AM and then 40mcg at lunchtime

Kept upping it a little at a time like that until I got to 80mcg 3x per day. Since this is my third week, my receptors are downgraded so I am not getting the shakes and sweating like b4. I need to get to the store and get some Benadryl tonight. After a week of that I should be back where you are, shake, shake, shake!! haha

Nice regimen man, I dont need to take another squirt today but im gonna gradually go up like u..in 20 mcg incriments, these shakes are crazy tho... so u were saying u havent changed your diet much out of curiosity what does your diet consist of? because im taking it pre cycle that shouldnt be a problem huh?

You got PM!

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    I'm glad this post was here, I just got my clen about 5 min. ago and was wondering the same thing.

Glad we could help!

A Good Thing, or Not Working?

Today was my first day, and I did my cardio on an empty stomache, came home and took a shower before eating, then took 2 squirts of Clen , waited 20 min. and drank like 40 fl oz of water and drank a protein shake, flax oil, and walnuts. I haven't experienced any side affects what so ever. Am I just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Gatti
    Today was my first day, and I did my cardio on an empty stomache, came home and took a shower before eating, then took 2 squirts of Clen, waited 20 min. and drank like 40 fl oz of water and drank a protein shake, flax oil, and walnuts. I haven't experienced any side affects what so ever. Am I just lucky?
    It's different for everyone. You only took 40mcg so it may take more til you see sides. I saw them a little at 40mcg and really noticed them @ 60mcg.

Let me know how it goes.

slow down you don't want to shake.....more is not better

I don't want to shake, but I am always a paranoid person with my supps. I'm always suspicious if they are working or not.

Monkeytown, I am following your plan to start up on Clen . I'll keep posting to let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Gatti
    I don't want to shake, but I am always a paranoid person with my supps. I'm always suspicious if they are working or not.

Monkeytown, I am following your plan to start up on Clen. I'll keep posting to let you know how it goes.

man im on my third day of clen running 3 squirts in the am and today i ran 2 squirts at noon. boy am i feeling it i took my temp and it was a whopping 100 dont feel like a fever though just feel hot as hell....and sweating like a pig . thanks MT for the diet info im running something a lil similar but no chocolate syrup ...lol

Thread Information