Thread: Eph?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

Eph?

Any chance we will ever see ephedrine on the site? I thought it was banned, like in REALLY banned, illegal and all. Evidently it can still be sold OTC as a bronchodilator and expectorant. I just bought 120 tabs at a nearby gas station / convenience store. Ingredients are listed as ephedrine hydrochloride 25mg, guaifenesin 200mg. The price was right, but I gotta find out what this guaifenesin stuff is. Anyway, eph would probably make a nice addition to the product line. Bulk powder, even, would be cool, especially sold in combination with caffeine and aspirin powder so we could press our own tabs or fill our own caps with eca stack. I want to try alternating eca and clen on the lab rats, you see.

Thanks. That link will be useful to someone. The price isn't bad, but I just bought 120 for $6.99 a bottle, 60 per bottle. Their price works out $8.01 for 60 tabs. Nevertheless I bookmarked it. Good find.

I found out about the guainefesin stuff... expectorant. Also used as an alternative treatment for fibromalgya or something like that. Anyway the normal daily dose of the tabs as used in an eca stack would not give me a bothersome dose of the guainefesin stuff.

yes you will see it soon

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    yes you will see it soon
    YAAAAAYYYY!!!! <claps hands with glee>

Thread Information