ozwingchun is offline New Member

t3 taper down unnecessary????

hello everyone!
    well i have been reading up all i can before i start my first t3/clen cycle.
    one question i have is that all the t3 guides i have seen ,seem to all basically say the same thing .and even on this sight i have seen it recommended to take a good deal of time tapering down on the t3 before coming off.
    okay, now my question is that LION mentioned in a post to just come off and not taper down so that your thyroid would recover faster .how many of you do this and what are some good ways to support a rapid recovery??

thanks a lot for your time guys
    ozzy

sorry guys i dont know if i should have posted in this section

ozzy

I'm hypo thyroid I have been taking thyroid meds for over 15 years ...I go on and off as I see fit....I work with my doc ......i asked if I should taper he said, " no , it just prolongs the suppresion of the natural hormone "

thanks for the reply.
    i was thinking about it and it didnt seem right to taper down cause if your thyroid is suppressed at the higher dosage than it would probably still be suppressed while tapering down.
    so would it be okay to stay at the highest dosage all the way till i come off?

ozzy

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    No need to taper...tapering does not recover your thyroid function better, faster, safer, anything, period! the only time your thyroid function will begin to recover is when there is not a trace of t3 in your system, then and only then will your thyroid begin to rlease thyroid hormones again to put it simply.

GENETICFREAK is offline Junior Member
    ok lion since you know alot about this ...my female rat has never been given t3 or clen for that matter ....what would be the best thing to do here? how many weeks and at what mcg to reduce adipose tissue? Should both t3 and clen be attempted?
    Thanks

I can't comment on dosing ...take this question to the anabolic forum you will get the answers you seek .....
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 03-26-2005 at 07:49 PM.

okay great thanks alot guys
    ozzy

Thread Information