x_rick_x is offline Junior Member

My first week on clen.

First off let me tell you the stuff taste pretty good, but in all honesty I would eat a cardboard box if it would help me loss weight and cut.

34 years old
    6’ 4
    250lbs
    22% BF
    I’m in the gym 6/7 days a week.
    (All AM workouts)

Saturday: Woke out at 6:00am (1 squirt / 20mg). Straight to the gym for 45 Min of light chest / Shoulder & Triceps. Fallowed up by 30min of cardio.
    (Felt fine not much difference) Consumed 2 Gallons of water

Sunday: Up around 7:00am (2 Squirts / 40mg) than straight to the gym. 45 min of light Back / Biceps / Legs. Fallowed up with 30 min of cardio.
    (Felt a little jittery – I could definitely feel the “Up”) Consumed 2 Gallons of water

Monday: Up at 6:00 (3 Squirts / 60mg) Than Straight to the gym. Light chest and shoulders with a 30 min cardio.
    (Staring to real feel something, just not sure what. I could not keep my legs still. Had a small headache right between the eyes. Nothing bad, just took a few aspirin.) Consumed 2 Gallons of water, still no cramps.

Tuesday: Up at 6:00 (4 Squirts / 80mg) right to the gym. Light Back and Biceps, than 30 min of cardio.
    (I’m starting to notice a loss in strength, I guess this can be expected seeing as I cut calories from my diet. But I’m still getting 220grams of protein a day?? ) 2 Gallons of water. – Small headache.

Wednesday: Up @ 6:00 (5 Squirts / 100mg) No gym this morning, seeing as it was nice out and our Practice track was dry I busted out 2 short 15min Motos before my arms start pumping up. After work I went to the gym and did 60 min of cardio. Still drinking plenty of water, today only 1-½ gallons. But no cramps, but dam I’m in the bathroom more than at my desk

Thursday: Up @ 6:00 (6 Squirts / 120mg) Straight to the gym. Light chest, Shoulders and triceps. Fallowed up by 30 min of cardio.
    (I’m thinking 120 may be my max, I can’t sit still….. But no problems or no cramps. But I’m keeping my water intake up to 1-1/2 to 2 gallons every day.

Friday: (Up @ 6:00) (7 squirts / 140mg) I figured why not, I have not had any problems or sides so lets go for it. Off to the gym. Back and Biceps today with a 30 min jog/walk.
    (Dammmmm I’m zinging. My hart was racing on the treadmill so I had to turn my jog into a walk, a slow walk. HRT was around 160bpm.) Still no cramps.

Saturday: Up around 8:00 (6 squirts / 120mg) off to the gym. Worked on my shoulder, chest and triceps with 40 min of cardio.
    (Still no cramps and feeling good)

Sunday: Saturday: Up around 8:00 (7 squirts / 140mg) off to the gym, 60min of cardio.
    (Still no cramps and feeling good. I decided to re-up my dosage to see if my body would react different now that my system is use to it, all good.

I have lost a total of 7lbs in 1 week, witch is not to bad. Another plus is the sex drive is up! I don’t think it’s the clen , Its more likely it the increases in energy. When I get home I’m not all run down and tired.

That’s week 1.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    7 lbs in a week is water weight, unless you lost a ton of muscle too.

I'm not sure if its all water weight, I'm drinking almost 15lbs of water a day!, But I do feel like I'm lossing muscle, I feel weaker in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by x_rick_x
    I'm not sure if its all water weight, I'm drinking almost 15lbs of water a day!, But I do feel like I'm lossing muscle, I feel weaker in the gym.

Then your calories are too low...... you need to be eating more to the point that you only lose 2-3 pounds a week at most. Otherwise you are losing muscle too.

Come check out the diet forum and post up what you are eating to cut. We can help you get it all straightened out.

I'm right around 2500 clean calories per day. I was hoping that my new found whimp’ness was due to my lack of sleep. (maybe 6/7 hours per night). I was just reading your Cutting Sample Diet and seem to be right on, But there is always room for improvment.

Well if you only lost 7 pounds this week, then it is probably the starting water weight you shed when you first start to diet. If you continue losing more than 2-3 pounds a week, then yes you need to up the calories. See what happens this week first. 2500 calories is a good starting point, so I still stick by the water weight conclusion for now

Thanks.

you were increasing the dose to fast too...

just kee yo protein high

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    you were increasing the dose to fast too...

just kee yo protein high

I belive I may have lost to much to soon, 10lbs in 9 days....

Thanks For all the help.

pvgirl08 is offline Female Member
    How fast should you increase the dosage? (for a 130 lbs female rat)

Quote Originally Posted by pvgirl08
    How fast should you increase the dosage? (for a 130 lbs female rat)

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off

Example of a second cycle:

Day1: 60mcg
    Day2: 80mcg
    Day3: 80mcg
    Day4: 100mcg
    Day5: 100mcg
    Day6-Day12: 120mcg
    Day13: 100 mcg
    Day14: 80 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off

I thought the research said that instead of the 3 weeks on and then off thing that 6 weeks continuous was better??

4 weeks straight ....

Do you cycle again after the 4 weeks and a certain amount of time off or do You not for a long time?

Thread Information