Deez101 is offline Junior Member

any independant lab test results?

Not trying to start a flame war, but I was wondering if anyone would like to share their lab results with any of the AR-R research products? Potency, quality, etc...

MONSTEROUTLAW is offline New Member
    Ive been waiting for some one to finally bust that sheiit out.any one had blood work while using the products and if so please share your results .if using anti -es or t-3 what das anyones blood work say ?was your thyriod over normal or estrogen super low.or with any research chems from any suppler .Or had gyno and then after using products symptoms went away .with all the thousands of people using these products one of you has had to have had a blood test atleast.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I agree. Is it worth using AR's Nolva if you end up needing a bra cuz it's underdosed? AR should make an effort to post a pic of lab results. It won't gaurantee anything but it would at least help a little.

Better yet someone independent should do a lab test!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Better yet someone independent should do a lab test!
    why not you ?

they have been done I'll find a link for you.

This was posted by Chemo at AnabolicMinds.....

Since the fiasco with LR some time ago I have been in constant search of a reliable company that cares about the consumer and also has top knotch product quality. Gentlemen, I have found that company.

Recently, they sent to me product samples and wanted my evaluation. I not only gave my opinion on consistency, taste, and presentation but also took the liberty to have them lab tested for label claim potency. It is my pleasure to announce that they have not only eliminated the battery acid taste associated with most liquid research products but the potency has been verified by TWO idependent laboratories.

TASTE / CONSISTENCY
    Although they sent samples of their fruit punch, cinnamon, and also peppermint flavors none of them had a strong taste as such. I have to add here that they DID succeed in eliminating the common bitter taste associated with most others and is enough for me to switch to their products.

The overall taste of each is "neutral" with a hint of flavor. To be honest, after a few days of their finasteride I actually started to enjoy the taste.

The recipe used to make the products are obviously an oil based matrix. It did not leave an oily residue on the top of the mouth so my guess would be a lighter variety of oil but their attention to detail is astounding.

The HPLC / FT-IR / MS analysis showed traces of preservative which did not hinder the taste one bit. IMO, this is evidence of a high quality, well engineered product for your research needs.

LAB ANALYSIS
    Each product was analyzed by HPLC separation / FT-IR fingerprint of partition / and MS identification.

NOLVA
    Label claimed 20 mg/mL and was found to be 20mg/mL +/- 1.2

CLOMID
    Label claimed 50 mg/mL and was found to be 50 mg/mL +/- 1.2

LETROZOLE
    Label claimed 2.5 mg/mL and was found to be 2.4 mg/mL +/- .14

FINASTERIDE
    Label claimed 5 mg/mL and was found to be 5 mg/mL +/- 1.4

LETROZOLE / FINASTERIDE COMBINATION
    Label claimed 2.5 mg/mL letro and 5 mg/mL finasteride and was not tested.

CONCLUSION
    This company has a proven track record with customer service and has established its prowess in putting together a quality product. It is well designed and engineered with most of the considerations that I look for in a good line of products. I highly recommend these research products for your needs...

Humbly Submitted,

Chemo

my brother ordered from another research site .some t-3 ,albutaral ,keto combo and some clomid. i was suprised to see that the clomid had the lion nutrition sticker on it .i was wondering does lion own other research chemical sites or do they order there products from you guys. the t-3 albut,keto combo looks like there work diffrent bottles ,but the clomid had your guys labels on it . i had a feeling cuz when i look at other sites they sure look like your guys exact pictures on the web sites

Lion is the manufacture....we sell to alot of sites.....

that just proved to me your products most be legit cuz .other companys could just put koolaid in a bootle with a label and say its something elses .cuz im sure other companys would not buy ,unless was legit products or they and would just make there own non legit to sell . It would be much cheaper.

we are the leader in the industry ....

Georgie is offline Member
    LAB ANALYSIS
    Each product was analyzed by HPLC separation / FT-IR fingerprint of partition / and MS identification.

NOLVA
    Label claimed 20 mg/mL and was found to be 20mg/mL +/- 1.2

CLOMID
    Label claimed 50 mg/mL and was found to be 50 mg/mL +/- 1.2

LETROZOLE
    Label claimed 2.5 mg/mL and was found to be 2.4 mg/mL +/- .14

FINASTERIDE
    Label claimed 5 mg/mL and was found to be 5 mg/mL +/- 1.4

LETROZOLE / FINASTERIDE COMBINATION
    Label claimed 2.5 mg/mL letro and 5 mg/mL finasteride and was not tested.

Why was LiquiDex not tested? Is there a promblem with the Anastrozole?

dmania is offline Junior Member
    My rat uses ar products and he likes them very much , however I think what people are asking for is an actual JPEG or scan of the actual labs tests, not a a quote from some site saying what the results were. It would be fairly simple to make one up.

People could be fooled very easily. As long as it looks scientific people seem to not ask questions. I would post an actual lab test that looks authentic and end peoples worries.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    i have asked this before and got nothing-if they are such a leader in the industry why don't they have results posted-not quotes anybody could write.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    i have asked this before and got nothing-if they are such a leader in the industry why don't they have results posted-not quotes anybody could write.

Because the problem is some joe schmo would have to do it, shell out the cash, and post the results on a sample randomly ordered from arr. Otherwise, arr could technically overdose a 'product sample' and send it in for testing and get lab results.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Why was LiquiDex not tested? Is there a promblem with the Anastrozole?
    No, the ldex was just recently added to the product list, that is why

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    this is not a lab result, but my rat's bitch tits are down to almost nothing after just two days of 80mgs/day tamox. good enough for me.

the post above was done by a know lab

the reports for the liquidex is comming

there is a chemist who did his blood work 3 times a week thru his PCT...he posted it all

qweas is offline New Member
    Is AR gonna Get any other chemicals in to order such as deca 's winstrol .anadrol or others...

no AR-r will never carry those products ........we never did and never will

Qweas ...... I think you aer playing with a deck a few cards short.

RideR1 is offline Junior Member
    So nobody has actual confirmation that this stuff is legit??

read the thread .....do a search on any board for Lion Nutrition
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 04-09-2005 at 11:56 AM.

do a google search

Thread Information