MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

Unhappy Clen/T3 Cycle HELP

My rat has recently started a liquid Clen /T3 cycle (4 days ago)
    The thing is he is experiencing skull shattering headaches, all day. He has run Clen (Hubei 40mcg tabs) before at higher doses and didnt experience any headaches what so ever
    Could it be the the T3? I am also not taking any taurine, yet. Would it help with the headaches? They are that bad its effecting his performance

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Yes, some 'rats' do experience headaches as a side effect.

Your 'rat' should be taking taurine with the clen anyways... to help with cramping/preventing them...

If it persists, let us know...

water ...water....you need 1.5 -2 gallons a day

Thanx for the reply guys. The problem is, things are getting worse. I have been on the Clen /T3 cycle for 5 days now (now at 100mcg of clen and 100mcg of T3) and am experiencing very severe headaches (as said) but now dizziness, constantly feeling sick.... generally feeling like i have been hit by a bus! Am having problems going to work and doing cardio last night in the gym i thought i was gonna have a heart attack..... I dont want to sound like am moaning too much, am not, because the stack is working brilliantly! Its just am not sure if i can keep going with these side effects. Lion, am drinking lots of water, probably around 1 and half gallons a day, any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Thanx for the reply guys. The problem is, things are getting worse. I have been on the Clen /T3 cycle for 5 days now (now at 100mcg of clen and 100mcg of T3) and am experiencing very severe headaches (as said) but now dizziness, constantly feeling sick.... generally feeling like i have been hit by a bus! Am having problems going to work and doing cardio last night in the gym i thought i was gonna have a heart attack..... I dont want to sound like am moaning too much, am not, because the stack is working brilliantly! Its just am not sure if i can keep going with these side effects. Lion, am drinking lots of water, probably around 1 and half gallons a day, any suggestions?
    Im sure you mean you're rat is having the above mentioned problems, yet you are so in tune with the animal that you replace the rat with pronouns referring to yourself. Some animals dont have problems with Clen/T3 some do, if it gets too bad drop your rats dosage

Sorry guys, i do get abit carried away. I always end up talking about myself and not my rat!
    I had to stop the clen and t3 as he really felt like s***. The sides were just too much. He couldn't function properly.. i guess his body just doesn't like it He is feeling kinda low at the moment and very disappointed. He has taken clen b4 with no sides at all, so am guessing it's the T3.

Timmy Smooth is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willthepill123
    you are so in tune with the animal that you replace the rat with pronouns referring to yourself.
    lol...hey man, he really loves that rat!

lower the doses...it will still work with out the sides .....and drink more water
    patasium could be low drink a glass of V8 every day
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 04-28-2005 at 06:03 PM.

Thanx Lion. Lowered the doses and everything seems to be fine now. Fantastic products! Fat is melting off my rat!

Thread Information