Thread: Thoughts?

Hans is offline Associate Member

Thoughts?

This is also posted in the PCT thread, but thought it may apply here as well considering I am planning to buy my PCT product soon from AR and would appreciate input.
    Clomid, Nolvadex , Ldex....planning to get 1 bottle of each. Are the dosages per bottle adequate for a 8 to 10 week cycle or do I need to buy more than 1 bottle of a particluar product?

Also, considering 1 bottle of Letro, but don't know if that will be necessary considering I will have the Ldex, thoughts on adding Letro?

Anything else I might want to purchase that AR offers....product/conversion kits/etc? If so, please give reason why I would want that. My 8 to 10 week bulking cycle-Deca /Sust/ABombs. Thanks in advance, Hans

bump

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I personnally picked up Nolva and Letro from AR-R . I am gonna use the Nolva and Letro throughout the cycle and then cut the letro in PCT...I posted a similar response in your other thread.

I've heard of Nolva during cycle, but Letro during cycle?
    And as for PCT, I understand Letro may kill libido for some, so ldex would be a better choice and to PCT stack that w/ Clomid, Nolva, Trib and Tongkat Ali. But why aren't you using Ldex for PCT?

letro is the better choice while on cycle. ...if your rat incounters libido problems the dose should be just adjusted..... 1 bottle of each should be fine.nolva for PCt no while on

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    letro is the better choice while on cycle. ...if your rat incounters libido problems the dose should be just adjusted..... 1 bottle of each should be fine.nolva for PCt no while on
    Do I understand this correctly....Use Letro instead of Nolva while on cycle?
    and Nolva for PCT but not while on?

exactly

Letro stops the conversion of test into estrogen

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    exactly

Letro stops the conversion of test into estrogen
    Thanks Lion!

Thread Information