HazyA is offline Junior Member

Finasteride concern

I've been on propecia for the past 2 years, and it has helped my hairloss a noticed amount. Last month instead of paying a doctor's visit to renew my script, I ordered some finasteride from AR. Are there any lab tests to back up the label claim and is it possible I got a bad batch? Reason I ask is the last few weeks, I can def. tell more hair is falling. I used to could tell if I missed a propecia dose because the apex of my head would start to itch, and now my head itches pretty much all day even though I'm up to 5 squirts of the fina. I wan't to believe its legit, but sofar I'm having doubts. Is there a really short halflife or something where I need to spread out the dosage throughout the day? Anyone else have similiar results?

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HazyA
    I've been on propecia for the past 2 years, and it has helped my hairloss a noticed amount. Last month instead of paying a doctor's visit to renew my script, I ordered some finasteride from AR. Are there any lab tests to back up the label claim and is it possible I got a bad batch? Reason I ask is the last few weeks, I can def. tell more hair is falling. I used to could tell if I missed a propecia dose because the apex of my head would start to itch, and now my head itches pretty much all day even though I'm up to 5 squirts of the fina. I wan't to believe its legit, but sofar I'm having doubts. Is there a really short halflife or something where I need to spread out the dosage throughout the day? Anyone else have similiar results?
    I have ordered some and and this is the first time I have used it. I have been using it for a couple weeks and it seems to be working for me. I dont notice as much hair falling out after I take a shower. Btw how much does it usually cost for a month's supply of prescribed propecia ?

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    I have ordered some and and this is the first time I have used it. I have been using it for a couple weeks and it seems to be working for me. I dont notice as much hair falling out after I take a shower. Btw how much does it usually cost for a month's supply of prescribed propecia ?

I pay 46 bucks after my insurance takes care of like 16 dollars for propecia.

I have been using it for years ...I made this one to save money. Are you shaking the bottle. I can tell the difference in just a few days after I stop. I have problems peeing
    this was tested. I will look for the test results.

bigwill485 is offline Junior Member
    True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've actually been on proscar, been dividing them in 1/4's but figured I'd just say propecia. Even so its not that much cheaper. What are some independent labs that do testing?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I take it you got my email.

anyone know of any labs to send mine to, and about how much it would be to test?

Thread Information