Thread: confused!!!!

terbo16 is offline Junior Member

confused!!!!

Somone please help... im a newbie here. Sorry for another thread on these topics but i am so confused from reading everyone elses threads. I am 27 yrs old 6'1 250 lbs prolly close to 17% bf. I have small gyno in right nipple barley noticeable from past cycle. My last cycle was 4 yrs ago. I decided to start up again and am currently taking sus250 for 12 weeks and stanQV50 as well two 20 ml bottles. I am only in week 3 and my old gyno has blown right up and is now becoming very noticeable very quickly. What to do??? i am so confused with all this tamox/letro/liquidex/clomi stuff ??? Is this stuff legit.. and if so how much and in what doseage..??? PLEASE HELP!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!! p.s. im only taking 1ml of the sus right now!!!

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I would take the tamox at 60-80mg ED until the lump went back down. You might want to take the letro throughout your cycle also. Clomid is for PCT.
    p.s. sus. needs to be shot at least EOD for best results and least sides...

sus eod whaaaaat.. i have never heard anything like that.. i have been around juicers my whole life and i was always under the impression once a week. i am takin organon sus250 .. i dont kno that much but i heard its pretty good and has short med and long esters.. i think!! i dunno much!! lol

sust every 3 days ...letro for the rest of your cycle......I'm not a fan of sust the short ested doesn't really get used to peak preformance

hey lion just letro, how much and im stopping the sus 3 weeks before the winny so do i continue the letro while im on just winny and then do clomi??? and what doseage of letro. also i only have a few sus left im gonna continue with one every 6 days

no reason to stop 3 weeks before I would add the winny the day after last shot.....

letro while on and nolva and clomid for you pct

what should be the doseage on the letro. more than usual being that my gyno is full speed ahead or should it be what everyone else is posting as a precautionary measure i believe ive seen 1.25 eod????

feel free to chime in any time!!!

I can't comment on dosing

Thread Information