mohawkman is offline Associate Member

dosing letro and tamox

im seeing alot of difference in opinion on how much letro and tamox to take together. i have read that letro makes tamox less efective when they are taken together.some say.25 letro and 10 tamox a day. others say 1.25 letro e3d with 20mg of tamox a day. all this different opinions have left me confused. can anyone explain what would be a good dose of each to controll symptems of gyno and bloat,and why?
    much thanks
    Mohawk

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    I would just use letro. Letro eliminates estrogen. So if all your looking for is control during a cycle, your bases are covered @ 1.2 ED. Save the Nolva for PCT.

-Syn

Elmonogrande is offline New Member
    Letro at 1.2 is overkill as it is 10 times more effectiev as Liquidex is. .5 EOD with moderate cycles. Nolva can also help you keeping your LDL/HDL levels in check!

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    I would just use letro. Letro eliminates estrogen. So if all your looking for is control during a cycle, your bases are covered @ 1.2 ED. Save the Nolva for PCT.

-Syn

Assuming that he is taking some sort of AAS, he now is feeding the negative loop system in his body, thus producing more estrogen and hardly any if any test. So 1.2mg daily isnt that bad. 2.5 is overkill

-Syn

ok really confused now , how dose this negative loop system work? while on cycle why would you be producing all this estrogen and hardly any test?

I dont wana sound like an ass. But look it up

1.2 eod is very strong ......just my personal experence

syndicate you dont sound like an ass i understand that i should allready have done research on letro before taking it and i thought i did however with symptems of gyno setting in i am in a panic and it seems there is alot of contraversy on the subject of letro on this sight few bros agree on the use of this product. i have pleanty of letro and nolva on hand and cant find a positive answer on how to use them curently im taking 1.25 eod letro with 60 mg nolva.gyno acts quickly and i dont have alot of time for research , could someone point me in the right direction to find the answers i am looking for?
    thanks
    Mohawk

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Keep takin 1.5mg eod letro and 20mg's nolva ed to keep your gyno in check. gl bro

Thread Information