suzuki750 is offline New Member

started clen and t3 cycle, thanks ARR have some ?s

Doing a 4 week cycle, took 40mcg of t3 the first day and 40mcg of clen and experienced a headache throughout the day. This morning took the t3 and some clen in the morning after breakfast and had no headaches. What doses should i take on the t3 or get up to, and how long taper down. Is it better to just stay at 40mcg on the clen the entire time? Also the squirts from the bottle feel like nothing is that considered 20mcg in that small amount?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by suzuki750
    Doing a 4 week cycle, took 40mcg of t3 the first day and 40mcg of clen and experienced a headache throughout the day. This morning took the t3 and some clen in the morning after breakfast and had no headaches. What doses should i take on the t3 or get up to, and how long taper down. Is it better to just stay at 40mcg on the clen the entire time? Also the squirts from the bottle feel like nothing is that considered 20mcg in that small amount?
    1 Squirt = 20mcg, doesn't feel alot, but thats the power of clen ! You can run 40mcg of clen all the time if you want too, its really a personal choice. I am on a clen/T3 cycle now and today i am on 140mcg of clen and 100mcg of T3. Please note though at this dose T3 will tend to burn muscle aswell and i wouldn't advise going over 100mcg. Drink plenty of water to combat the headaches (i found works best) I take all my T3 in the morning on an empty stomach and i split the clen through the day.
    Keep the doses low for now too see how your body reacts and increase if you feel its safe to do so.

Elmonogrande is offline New Member
    Why the T3 only in the morning en Clen through the day?
    Doesn't make sense to me but probaly you have a good explanation. greetz

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    1 Squirt = 20mcg, doesn't feel alot, but thats the power of clen! You can run 40mcg of clen all the time if you want too, its really a personal choice. I am on a clen/T3 cycle now and today i am on 140mcg of clen and 100mcg of T3. Please note though at this dose T3 will tend to burn muscle aswell and i wouldn't advise going over 100mcg. Drink plenty of water to combat the headaches (i found works best) I take all my T3 in the morning on an empty stomach and i split the clen through the day.
    Keep the doses low for now too see how your body reacts and increase if you feel its safe to do so.

from what i understand you can tale the t3 all in the morning because it wont give you the shakes, and it has a longer half life then the clen . The clen is split throughout the day to reduce symptoms and not as long as a half life.

take them both is the morning..you will sleep better

how much clen do you recomend to take in the morning?

Elmonogrande is offline New Member
    I doubt that. Clen has a half life of 36 hours so the effect on sleep will remain I am afraid...

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    take them both is the morning..you will sleep better

Thread Information