flexgolf is offline Member

Comment on AR-research page

Excellent web site, but there are a few capitalization errors on the research chemicals page. Some of the concentrations are given as mL, some as ML, when im pretty sure you imply that they all should be mL. I will be placing my order soon!

thanks we are just too busy to get the things like that..It's more inportant to get the orders out the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    thanks we are just too busy to get the things like that..It's more inportant to get the orders out the same day.
    yeah i think your customers appreciate that speedy service

testo200 is offline Junior Member
    Fixing those errors may bring in more business. The first thing I look at on a web page are common errors. To me capitalization, spelling, etc.. errors would lead me to mistrust a website.

Just wanted to give my .02

Quote Originally Posted by testo200
    Fixing those errors may bring in more business. The first thing I look at on a web page are common errors. To me capitalization, spelling, etc.. errors would lead me to mistrust a website.

Just wanted to give my .02
    I am the same way as you testo. Fortunately I have developed quite a bit of trust with the people who run this board. However, less familiar members and customers may be hesitant to purchase products when they see small errors like this.

Thread Information