Thread: clen question

LiftinJ345 is offline Junior Member

clen question

whats up guys,

im taking clen right now, and i see that the popular way to cycle it is 20/40/60/80/100...etc. however, since the aar product is stronger, does that mean i should lower the dosage?

also, whats really messed up is....i only did one spray, and i have a mild headache.....is that a common symptom? thanks all!

oh and my rat told me it was very grateful for AAR....just thought i would pass that on!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftinJ345
    whats up guys,

im taking clen right now, and i see that the popular way to cycle it is 20/40/60/80/100...etc. however, since the aar product is stronger, does that mean i should lower the dosage?

also, whats really messed up is....i only did one spray, and i have a mild headache.....is that a common symptom? thanks all!

BE SURE your drinking lots of water with clen, otherwise, mild headaches. If you'll drinking plenty of water with it, then the headaches should go away. Also, if I take more than three squirts of it in the morning then i'll get the shakes, but every one is different with clen. I have a buddy that takes twelve squirts when he's on and doesn't shake at all...

lup dog is offline New Member
    1 squirt of clen = what kind of dosage?

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    1 squirt=20mcg

so run it like so? 20/40/60/80/100 then back down and take 2 weeks off ? What kind of results will I see in 2 weeks?

1 bottle30 ml=200mcg this is an expensive hobby

1 bottle clen =10 squirts at 20mcg

Its 200mcg per ml and there is 30ml. Check your math.

does anyone get itchy from clen ??

Quote Originally Posted by LiftinJ345
    does anyone get itchy from clen??

shayne77 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lup dog
    1 bottle30 ml=200mcg this is an expensive hobby

Expesive ?? Even if you started at 100mcg a day (which would be dumb) you have 60 days worth. I dont like the sprayer I trust a syring alot more just IMO but thats how I'd do it, and take turine too. Good luck

i mean i know that sounds weird...."itchy from clen ".....but ive never had this intensive itch in my LIFE. maybe im allergic to something who knows

yes I do ich.

that dosing schedule is crap...don't tapper ever on anything it's bad science. and you shouldn't need to raise the dose 2 times...that is a crackhead's dosing schedule ...it will have you burn out your receptors and shake....your not suposed to shake...more is not better.

Cipherex is offline New Member
    Lion, since you are a good sorce of info. What would be the best way to take it? 2 weeks at a time? and how much each day?

I've just joined and was searching the threads for this exact post. I play on purchasing the clen and t3 stack but wanted more info on procedure.

My rat also says he will probably be adding in a full 8 weeks of sus250 during it. Any ideas or suggestions?

nice avatar Cipherex.......I'm not a liberty to comment on the dosing. 2 on 2 off is good with the T3 . don't ever taper off. Suppliment iodine when you come off. Clen can be run for 4 weeks straight. Remember more is not better with these ....you don't want your rat to ever shake.

GIROLAMO is offline Associate Member
    That not true Lion you cant take clen for 4 weeks. You have to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. After 2weeks YOU WILL BE WAISTING THE CLEN. Or you clen do week 3 with benadril.

kewl, so I'll plan on 4 weeks then. So 2 day on, 2 days off...t3 the whole time and probably use the CLEN the last 4 weeks of my 8 , right? I may need a little explaining on the iodine.... a link to info or somthing??? Anything I've ever used I've always tapered down at the end. Thanks for your help Lion

Quote Originally Posted by GIROLAMO
    That not true Lion you cant take clen for 4 weeks. You have to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. After 2weeks YOU WILL BE WAISTING THE CLEN. Or you clen do week 3 with benadril.
    I am sure he knows how to take it.

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member

Hey Lion

I had 2 questions for you seeing as you are the most knowlegable one here.

1) With Clen is it best to go 4wk on 4wk off? Or can my rat go 4wk on 2wk off to keep from running his T3 by its self for 4 weeks?

2) With T3 should my rat ramp up the first week or go straight to his full doss? He is planning on doing 80 Mcg.

Thanks for the help bro!

bump- good questions....I'd like to know too about #1

2 weeks on 2 weeks off with t3 no taper down . Ramping up is a good idea if you haven't used t3 on your rat before.
    clen can be run 4 weeks straight. ..please be good to your rats feed then 4 grams of Cla a day with 1 glass of V8 for Potasium. feed them as much water as posible. your rat shouldn't ever shake more is not better ...monitor body temp. Taurine 2 grams a day is a must with Clen. We will be adding it to our site next week.

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help lion!

fullspeed is offline Junior Member
    Lion, what do you think about hooker's post and idea of cycling the clen for 6wks straight?

Thread Information