slayer5012 is offline New Member

Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex)

I am a newbie. I just ordered 1 50ML 20Mg/mL of Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex ). I was wanting to take 10 to 20Mg a day during a cycle of Prop/Fina. I am confused. The vial I ordered from ARR is Tamox 1 50mL 20mg/mL. How many doses would this amount up to. Sorry for being stupid, just new at this. How is this administered? How many CC's do you draw from the syringe? Thanks for your help.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    it should've came with a 1 ml syringe. it's 20mg/ml so 0.5 ml = 10mg. 1 ml = 20 mg. in other words draw half a syringe for 10mg, full syringe for 20mg. etc

you bought the wrong thing tamoxifen ( nolva ) should be used for PCT. Buy L-dex or letro while on cycle.... and use the tamoxifen foer your pct.

slayer5012 is offline New Member

Tamoxifen Citrate

I thought you could take 10 to 20Mg of Tamox during a cycle to reduce water retention and prevent Gyno. Is this not true? I know it is taken for PCT, but I also thought it could be taken during the cycle as well. I don't have a problem getting Letro if needed, I just thought the Nolva would work. I don't have Gyno, but sometimes I notice some puffiness around my nips if their not hard. I think it is just excess fat. Will taking Tamox daily help this? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

tamoxifen dosen't do anything for bloat.....it just blockes the estrogen reseptors

Letrozol is femera, which is an anti-estrogen.
    Finaplix
    Femara is 10-30x more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cells Arimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%

notes:
    1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
    2. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7

Thread Information