sweetpete is offline Associate Member

letro a good anti e

for my second cycle i was going to order some letro for an anti estrogen. i used novadex on my last cycle but is letro as good cus it is easier to get than nolvadex .i planned on using the Tamox and Clomi for PCT as well.will all this work if i take the correct doses.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    yes if not better as an anti-e

sweetpete is offline Associate Member
    really, thanks alot for the info

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete
    really, thanks alot for the info

no problem bro

letro is better than nolva ( tamoxifen ) ...? Just wonderint why it's is harder to clicl the button for Tamoxifen wich is Nolva . than letro...?

Letrozol is femera, which is an anti-estrogen.
    Finaplix
    Femara is 10-30x more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cells Arimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%

notes:
    1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
    2. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Let me ask, what is it about your products that makes them legal? The fact that they're in liquid form and not for human consumption? Or are they chemically different from their pharmacuetical counter parts? I have have a small lump under my left nipple which seems to be getting bigger. What would be the best product to take for this? If you could be so kind as to include dosage (# of sprays a day) and how long a bottle typically would last me I'd appreciate it. Thanks

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Let me ask, what is it about your products that makes them legal? The fact that they're in liquid form and not for human consumption? Or are they chemically different from their pharmacuetical counter parts? I have have a small lump under my left nipple which seems to be getting bigger. What would be the best product to take for this? If you could be so kind as to include dosage (# of sprays a day) and how long a bottle typically would last me I'd appreciate it. Thanks
    it's because they're marketed for laboratory use and not human consumption.

same reason you can legally make a car but you can't take it on public roads unless it meets the requirement of the highway bureau.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Ok......but steroids are illegal and I can't buy them if I say they're for my cat. Know what I mean? I'm not implying that your answer's not good enough, it just doesn't make sense. Just wondered if anyone knew the technicalities behind the legal aspect. However, I'm more concerned with the latter part of my previous post. Would much appreciate some feedback.

letro will reverse the lump you have in time 2-10 weeks....

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Thanks

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Ok......but steroids are illegal and I can't buy them if I say they're for my cat. Know what I mean? I'm not implying that your answer's not good enough, it just doesn't make sense. Just wondered if anyone knew the technicalities behind the legal aspect. However, I'm more concerned with the latter part of my previous post. Would much appreciate some feedback.
    theat's different because steroids are listed as schedule III controlled substances- the same as coke, E or heroine, whereas things like letro are not.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member

little puffy at nipples help (lion)

ive been takin but notice a little puffiness at the nipples..not much but im super perinoid about gyno..im out of nolva in week 6 of my test deca first cycle..should i try some letro instead since its suppose to be stronger or get more noilva..or use both ??

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    theat's different because steroids are listed as schedule III controlled substances- the same as coke, E or heroine, whereas things like letro are not.
    So, I guess we just have to hope that it doesn't get listed!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MCMARK
    ive been takin but notice a little puffiness at the nipples..not much but im super perinoid about gyno..im out of nolva in week 6 of my test deca first cycle..should i try some letro instead since its suppose to be stronger or get more noilva..or use both ??
    You could have the puffyness from deca , and in that case it's progesterone related. If this is the case, then you should get on some bromocryptine. There's another anti-progesterone but I can't think of it at the moment. However, you should definetely stay on an anti-E as well. Letro's supposed to be the best.Good luck. Hey Lion, when are you going to have some bromo for my rat?!!
    Last edited by Jsik98; 07-03-2005 at 06:40 AM.

you have to have elevated estrogen to product progestrone ....take letrozole and the puffness will be gone..

Working on the bromo

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    you have to have elevated estrogen to product progestrone ....take letrozole and the puffness will be gone..

Working on the bromo
    I'm happy to hear that bro b/c I think my gyno might be progesterone related. The lump seems to be getting softer, but the puffiness is still there. I know you told me it could take weeks before really taking all the puffiness out of my nips, so I just need to be patient. Hey, thanks for having these products available for us in times of need. It feels good knowing that I'm taking steps to getting rid of this shit! I just hope I respond as well as other people have. Right now I'm taking 5 sprays before bed. I know that's pretty high, but I want it to really saturate the tissue before lowering the dose. Do you think this is a good idea? I figure maybe another 4 or 5 days at 5 sprays and then I'll go to what you said, 1.25mg EOD.....What do you think?

Thread Information