etb
    etb is offline New Member

clen/t3 dosage timing?

i'm running tren ace @50mg ed w/letro, clen and t3. can the orals be taken all at the same time? can i take t3 at night? after meals or before or in between? same ? for letro. chutch!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by etb
    i'm running tren ace @50mg ed w/letro, clen and t3. can the orals be taken all at the same time? can i take t3 at night? after meals or before or in between? same ? for letro. chutch!
    Tell me your not running tren on its own? I took my T3 in the morning on an empty stomach, followed by a glass of water. I took the letro in the evening, around 6, on an empty stomach, followed by water. Which ever works best for you bro.

etb
    yeah i'm runnin tren alone(first cycle).rumors got me scared of test pct and emotional swings+ i don't know how to get gear and am not adventureous enough to convert synovex.

yeah i'm runnin tren alone(first cycle).rumors got me scared of test pct and emotional swings+ i don't know how to get gear and am not adventureous enough to convert synovex.
    Running tren on its own is a bad idea bro. How long are you running it for?
    When did you start the cycle? Side effects from running tren alon prob outway test and PCT. Are you running anti-e's with this, i hope so.

etb
    it's been ten days, planning on 5 or 6 weeks. w/letro [read a post originally written by lluelyn(sp)] planning on nolva pct. not really concerned about finadick. please elaborate.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    to answer your question you should probly look in the educational forum and read hookers thread on clen .....also what your doing is a bad idea

etb
    can you please explain why and what's a bad idea. i'm bummed cuz i reasearched alot and thought i was good to go. your makin me wonder if i should stop emmediately.

can you please explain why and what's a bad idea. i'm bummed cuz i reasearched alot and thought i was good to go. your makin me wonder if i should stop emmediately.
    Tren should always be ran with some kind of test as it will shut down natural testosterone production with even a relatively small dose. Tren can still cause gyno too, through progestin, so i hope your taking some kind of anti-e bro?
    Are you taking tren acetate?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    tren can definetley cause you to shutdown hard but one of my friedns is on tren/winny cycle right now and he never gets shut down so its really all in your body composition you really cant tell but its better to be safe then sorry you know?>

etb
    yeah matrixguy, i'm on tren ace w/femara since i read that would treat/prevent progestin sides better than clomid or nolva. gonna take nolva pct to stimulate testes. taking tribulus too. will progestin sides appear post, or during cycle?

yeah matrixguy, i'm on tren ace w/femara since i read that would treat/prevent progestin sides better than clomid or nolva. gonna take nolva pct to stimulate testes. taking tribulus too. will progestin sides appear post, or during cycle?
    If your taking letro than it will be fine as progest gyno can't develop without estrogen. What dose are you running? Progestin sides may occur when tren is in the system.

etb
    60mcg ed of letro. i read the upper limit of 1.25 mcg wasn't necessary. maybe i'll up it toward the end, but doesn't it take 60 days anyway?

60mcg ed of letro. i read the upper limit of 1.25 mcg wasn't necessary. maybe i'll up it toward the end, but doesn't it take 60 days anyway?
    I don't think you mean 60mcg? Is it the letro from AR-R ? If so, one squirt equals .25mg. Doses of around 1.25mg and over may have an effect on your sex drive. I plan to run 1.25mg every day on my cycle though.
    Their are different opinions on how long it takes for letro to properly work. Some say about a week and others say about 6 weeks to fully enter the system.

etb
    clarification;my letro dosage= .60-.75mcg. it's a preventative measure right? will it reverse sides too? i almost look forward to the low sex drive( as long as it's temporary) i could do without bitches jammin me up for a fewweeks.

clarification;my letro dosage= .60-.75mcg. it's a preventative measure right? will it reverse sides too? i almost look forward to the low sex drive( as long as it's temporary) i could do without bitches jammin me up for a fewweeks.
    Letro won't reverse any sides with tren , it will just help if there is any progestin issues. The loss of sex drive is temporary and i found mine went back to normal within a week.

etb
    thanks

Thread Information