Redz122 is offline Associate Member

Letro sides just like AAS use?

Hey, I was thinking about using a strong anti-e to see what i can benefit form it, but since its an anti-estrogen, this means the sides aren't as great as use from AAS right? Also, should age be considered when using any anti-e? I'm turning 19 by the way.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    What exactly are you wanting to do bro? If you refering to letro then it will reduce estrogen levels and help shed water retention.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    What exactly are you wanting to do bro? If you refering to letro then it will reduce estrogen levels and help shed water retention.
    What do you think about taking this with out being on cycle for weightloss? just curious. I posted in the other forum just no answers yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 4U2NV
    What do you think about taking this with out being on cycle for weightloss? just curious. I posted in the other forum just no answers yet.
    I ran letro on its own for 2 months at 2.5mg everyday. I noticed it help me get rid of some love handles and water rention but i wouldn't buy it for that purpose bro. I ran mine as i wanted to see what effect it would have on my gyno (not steroid related).

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I ran letro on its own for 2 months at 2.5mg everyday. I noticed it help me get rid of some love handles and water rention but i wouldn't buy it for that purpose bro. I ran mine as i wanted to see what effect it would have on my gyno (not steroid related).
    Why wouldn't you run it for weightloss? Lost of Libdo or other reason. Thanks for the reply matrix

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    I read in another post that the letro helped one member to increase his T-levels 4 fold and also grew very little in height. But yeah, i would like to get rid of some unwanted estrogen related fat spots and i was wondering if letro will do wonders?

it raises igf levels by 27% .it does a great job of cutting water a fat deposits related to estrogen...at 19 you need to learn how to "eat to Grow " do a search. Bro people are going to jump on your back for good reason. please listen to me here and wait till your 22 -25 years old. you just don't need it now your body is producing enouugh test now. wait till you stop growing. foood, creatine , Nitic Oxcid XT and R-ALA, B12 a good multi vitamin and whey are great tools. Add some digestive added and Suma root ( it more androgenic than D-bol and it won't hurt natural test ) . all can be found at any of our stores in the next few days.

flexgolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    it raises igf levels by 27% .it does a great job of cutting water a fat deposits related to estrogen...at 19 you need to learn how to "eat to Grow " do a search. Bro people are going to jump on your back for good reason. please listen to me here and wait till your 22 -25 years old. you just don't need it now your body is producing enouugh test now. wait till you stop growing. foood, creatine , Nitic Oxcid XT and R-ALA, B12 a good multi vitamin and whey are great tools. Add some digestive added and Suma root ( it more androgenic than D-bol and it won't hurt natural test ) . all can be found at any of our stores in the next few days.
    interesting tibit about the iGF, new to me

what is your take on taking this for weightloss without being on cycle or PCT?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Bump for that!

I hear alot of people do it, It works....

elite2kr is offline Member

tell me more about this suma root

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Would running letro with no previous cycle experice have any sides or bad effects at all?

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho77
    Would running letro with no previous cycle experice have any sides or bad effects at all?
    no its fine

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho77
    The only side i experience from letro is the loss of sex drive.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    tell me more about this suma root
    Bump this. Suma is more androgenic than dbol ??? I am interested in hearing how this works. Is this something pretty new, because I have heard of suma root, but never as a supplement for muscle growth.

letro is good. the loss of sex drive is devastating though. also you'd have to supplement with nolvadex after using letro for an extended period of time becaue of the rebound of estrogen once the letro is gone.

lowering the letro dose just a bit will stop the libido problems and it will still be effective in controling estrogen

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Bump again for more info on "Suma".

Sumat root has beta ecdystrone (sp) in it. mg for mg beta ectystrone is more androgenis tha DBol ....well thats what the reasearch says. But it's all the other things the it does that make this a suppliment of choice...........

ducatibob is offline Junior Member
    Sumat root has beta ecdystrone (sp) in it. mg for mg beta ectystrone is more androgenis tha DBol ....well thats what the reasearch says. But it's all the other things the it does that make this a suppliment of choice...........
    Could you link or reference any research papers?

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    letro is good. the loss of sex drive is devastating though. also you'd have to supplement with nolvadex after using letro for an extended period of time becaue of the rebound of estrogen once the letro is gone.

what if you just taper off the letro, gradually reduce the doseage? Would you still need nolva ?

Thread Information