ojsmoothy is offline Junior Member

Any real numbers from people using Clen/T3

I am getting ready to pony up and buy the T3/Clen combo from ARR and will pair it with the sample cutting diet found in the diet forum (Have already been following this diet for a month). I am looking for someone who can tell me what kind of results are typical for a rat after they have been on T3 for two months and cycled Clen. I've seen people say it works, but how well does it work?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    It's too hard to say bro. It could all depend on your diet, the amount of cardio performed, genetics, etc. If your diet and cardio are in check you should lose bodyfat, but how much is too hard to say.

mac6262 is offline Junior Member
    I hit cardio 1 hour a day @ 6-7 day's with tight diet and weights...I also have lost 21 lbs in 6 weeks, I just started a week ago on clen /t3........
    5'7' I started @ 219 (scary).....I plan on killing cardio until I shed all this chub...I have alot of muscle mass so 219 didn't look that bad, but I'm willing to rid of it for lean mass and good health!!!!
    My goal is to hit 165-170 by september........

ojsmoothy is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I understand the genetics part, but how much better is Clen /T3 than a traditional ECA stack? Any personal testimony on how strong Clen really is? Sorry about the q's, I try to research for a few hours before I post anything but I haven't seen anyone come out and give cold hard facts about their results.

mac6262 is offline Junior Member
    I can tell you from being on for a week & 1/2, I'm sweating like a beast....bf dropping and weight dropping....However, I'm doing major league cardio 65 min @ intense levels burning up 800-1000 calories........And the strenght depends on your intake, I have adjusted to what I can tolerate 20-40-60....It's all about your commitment!!
    determination-intensity-consistency = results

increase your water intke and add CLA 4 grams a day ...you wil notice about 3 days after you stop you will still be loosing water.....

Thread Information