ojsmoothy is offline Junior Member

Which diet to use with Clen/T3 combo?

I ordered the T3/Clen pack today from ARR, can't wait to try it, and am wondering the best diet to use. I normally follow a keto diet when trimming the waistline and haven't experience any muscle loss with it and also enjoy quick results (usually 6-8 pounds a week of bf). I am hoping the Clen and T3 will finally help me get rid of the love handles and harden my pecs up. Any danger using a Keto diet with this stack?

I will be taking Taurine, CLA, GLutamine, and Kre Alkalyn (strength)

Bumpity bump

bump

Ok, Ok, I decided I shouln't use T3 and CLen , BUT my rat Fred really wants to use it, so I need to know what to watch out for with Fred's diet thanks guys, don't know what I was thinking taking those myself, that woulnd't be good, I wouldn't be able to research the effects properly "wipes sweat from brow", that was a close one.

fred's diet should be high protein low carbs ...high water ...4 g CLA a day ....b12 1000mcg a day injectable.

Thanks Lion, I will let Fred know what is up, and I called the Post Office about Fred's clen getting delivered and its all good to go, I guess whenever anything is ordered Express Mail it requires a signature to verify delivery, so no biggy, thanks for your patience, I think Fred is going to be a very loyal customer

signiture is always waved by us.

Thread Information