Thread: A.R.R..."E"

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Cool A.R.R..."E"

Hope this is the rite forum for this.......
    I bought a white rat..I wanna torture it...give it ephedrine...so it can suffer the horrible effects of this awuful drug....

Will A.R.R be adding ephedrine any time soon? so we can torture our rats a bit? cuz shocking them with a 9V battery is getting kinda old...?

If u willl? can it be delivered to egypt?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

here in egypt...nething from steroids ..to hcg to insulin etc....are legal and dirt cheap...but come to protein , clen , E , etc....hard to find and if u do...fvcking expensive..I found ON 5lb protein for 850 LE
    thats 141$!!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sorry for the

thnx...

cb25 is offline Banned
    i hope your messing around with this b.s. post.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think anyone wants to sell ephedrine yet until the whole legality thing is cleared up... i don't even know if it's legal or illegal or what states it is what in..

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    i hope your messing around with this b.s. post.
    Send me a naked pic of urself....

Wheres the B.S in my post... I hope i didnt go against the rules or post in the wrong fourm......

Just asking a legit..Q....

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i don't think anyone wants to sell ephedrine yet until the whole legality thing is cleared up... i don't even know if it's legal or illegal or what states it is what in..
    Wasnt E back ??? I havent been in the states for a while now...So i dunno ....
    Isnt it like Clen , Cia , etc......?

I dont wanna take that shit , it's disgusting and people who use nething other than whey are cheaters ........

Its for my rat.....

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Send me a naked pic of urself....

Wheres the B.S in my post... I hope i didnt go against the rules or post in the wrong fourm......

Just asking a legit..Q....
    #1: There's a forum for questions on AR-R products...i'm sure you could ask there if they're going to have ephedra in stock anytime.

#2: torturing a rat? that's the b.s. i was referring to. to each his own, i guess, but i hope you have a greater purpose in mind, other than just to watch an animal suffer. i'm nowhere close to an animal right's activist...i just don't see the point in torture.

#1: There's a forum for questions on AR-R products...i'm sure you could ask there if they're going to have ephedra in stock anytime.

#2: torturing a rat? that's the b.s. i was referring to. to each his own, i guess, but i hope you have a greater purpose in mind, other than just to watch an animal suffer. i'm nowhere close to an animal right's activist...i just don't see the point in torture.

i think he is talking about the lab rat we all have, since AR-R is for research products and not for human consumption... wink, wink...

1-my bad....ill pm a mod to move it...

2-It was a joke i would never harm an animal unless its for food or if I'm attacked....and research too.... to save lives etc.... not for fun......

No need for the BS thing u couldve said this in a better way....true i havent made myself 100% clear...But there is a chance that There are DEA and other gov org watching and i wouldnt wanna give the impression that some1 would do smth stupid like ingest those research chemicals....
    its all good...

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    1-my bad....ill pm a mod to move it...

2-It was a joke i would never harm an animal unless its for food or if I'm attacked....and research too.... to save lives etc.... not for fun......

No need for the BS thing u couldve said this in a better way....true i havent made myself 100% clear...But there is a chance that There are DEA and other gov org watching and i wouldnt wanna give the impression that some1 would do smth stupid like ingest those research chemicals....
    its all good...
    lol...my bad brotha. the whole torture thing threw me off...as i've seen some real dumbass posts before -- not yours, but certain things strike a chord.

lol...my bad brotha. the whole torture thing threw me off...as i've seen some real dumbass posts before -- not yours, but certain things strike a chord.

its kool....

wut bout ephedra? legal in the US? is it OTC?

here's what i dug up online: (it's a little long)

Ephedra - Interpreting the New Ruling
    by Rick Collins JD
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrested, investigated, or charged with a crime related to anabolic steroids ? MESO-Rx recommends Rick Collins as the nation's foremost legal authority on anabolic steroids . He handles sports doping cases involving both amateur and professional athletes, and specializes on the defense against steroid possession, importation or sale prosecutions brought in state or federal criminal courts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick Collins' book, Legal Muscle: Anabolics in America, sets the new "gold standard" for sports drug reference manuals. It is the ultimate resource, covering all aspects of non-medical anabolic steroid use under American law. It's essential reading for natural and "juiced" athletes alike, and for coaches, sports trainers, physicians, journalists and anyone in the criminal justice system.

On April 13, 2005, a federal court in Salt Lake City [U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, Central Division] issued its decision on a legal challenge to FDA’s 2004 Final Rule banning all ephedrine-alkaloid dietary supplements. Judge Tena Campbell’s decision made two key points:

It held that the analysis used by FDA was incorrect and improper. FDA’s analysis weighed risks against benefits. The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA), however, requires a straightforward risk assessment. The court held that requiring supplement companies to demonstrate a benefit as a pre-condition to marketing violated DSHEA by shifting the burden from FDA to industry. [This issue was explored in a 2004 article I co-authored with Alan Feldstein, Esq., and published in the Sports Nutrition Review Journal (also accessible online through www.steroidlaw.com.]
    It held that FDA didn’t have adequate scientific evidence to find that a daily dose of 10 mg. or less of ephedrine alkaloids presented a “significant or unreasonable risk of illness or injury” [under 21 U.S.C. § 342(f)(1)(A)]. The court effectively held that it’s improper to ban all ephedra supplements because FDA lacks data to determine what dosage might be safe.
    The case isn’t necessarily over yet. FDA may appeal, and the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals might reverse the district court’s ruling. Meanwhile, FDA may seek a stay to block renewed ephedra sales while the matter is pending.

So where does this leave ephedra supplements? My firm has been besieged by calls from curious supplement manufacturers seeking advice. Some aggressive supplement companies have already renewed online ephedra product sales. But companies contemplating a return to the ephedra market should first discuss the issue with knowledgeable legal counsel familiar with what may well be a fluid and changing landscape. The Utah decision should not be viewed as carte blanche for everyone to sell ephedra products. The scope of the decision has yet to be clarified, and legal minds can differ as to how “narrowly” to interpret the ruling. For example, the narrowest interpretation would be that the decision only applies to the products made by the company involved in the lawsuit, since those were the only products that were specifically the subject of the suit. One trade association has already voted to require a pledge not to sell ephedra products at any dose as a condition of membership. Certainly, before any company proceeds, there are at least four issues which must be considered:

Dosage. The ruling only addresses low-dose products (10 mg. or less daily). Many ephedra supplements prior to the ban contained up to 100 mg. in total daily dosage. Significantly, a New Jersey lawsuit claiming that FDA didn’t demonstrate unreasonable risk with respect to higher dose ephedra products was resolved last year in FDA’s favor. The ban remains in place for high-dose products.
    Jurisdiction. FDA may interpret the ruling as binding only in the court’s Utah district, and could take action against ephedra products in other jurisdictions. In fact, FDA did exactly that in the early 1990s with respect to black currant oil capsules. When the agency lost in a Chicago court, it took action in a Boston court for sale of the same product. Also, the federal court decision doesn’t preempt state laws banning ephedra, so sales would still be illegal in states such as California, Illinois, New York, and other states which may pass anti-ephedra legislation.
    Importation. Companies seeking to reenter the market also need to think about how to obtain the raw materials. The embargo against importing ephedra is not voided by the ruling. FDA may take enforcement action against companies seeking to import the ingredient.
    Products liability. The court ruled that FDA failed to prove that low doses of ephedra are dangerous, but did not affirmatively rule that low doses of ephedra are safe. “Prior to the FDA ban, the ephedra supplement market was being crushed by the spir****g costs of product liability insurance – and the refusal by some carriers to insure ephedra products at all,” points out Alan Feldstein, an authority on ephedra supplements and Of Counsel to my law firm, Collins, McDonald & Gann. “Also, this ruling will probably not stop trial lawyers from continuing to bring suits alleging ephedra products are inherently dangerous,” adds Feldstein.
    Predictably, anti-supplement activists are denouncing the decision. A senior policy analyst for the Consumers Union, publisher of Consumer Reports, shrieked: “This is just nuts. Bringing ephedra back to market even at low doses is dangerous.” But the decision may have key implications beyond ephedrine alkaloids. Critics have renewed their cries to repeal or reform DSHEA, saying that the ruling is evidence that DSHEA prevents FDA from pulling dangerous products from store shelves. The watchdog group Public Citizen claims DSHEA has been a “disaster” and should be repealed. The New York Times ran an editorial urging the White House and Congress “to move promptly to enact overdue legal revisions that will significantly strengthen [FDA’s] power to monitor and police the supplement industry.” Voices from Capitol Hill are joining the chorus. “If FDA can’t take a supplement as dangerous as ephedra off the market, then Congress needs to change the law to allow it to do so,” Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.) said through a spokeswoman. Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Cal) wants to revisit DSHEA to “give FDA the authority it needs to protect American consumers from dangerous supplements.” [Industry members concerned about the reinvigorated attack on DSHEA and seeking advice on what to do about it should feel free to call my office.]

But not everyone’s jumping on the anti-ephedra bandwagon. “While ephedra might be more dangerous than, say, a multivitamin, its risks, which stem mainly from stimulating the cardiovascular system, are well within the range considered acceptable for OTC [over-the-counter] drugs,” points out syndicated columnist Jacob Sullum in a recent Washington Post article. “The FDA, the medical establishment and the pharmaceutical industry all want to prevent emergence of an alternative drug market in which consumers can obtain cheap, effective and reasonably (though not completely) safe products without permission from the government’s gatekeepers.”

Will consumers see low-dose ephedra supplement products return to the shelves soon? Quite possibly, but the long-term future of this supplement remains shrouded in uncertainty.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

He's totally right, 100% right.

I'll now move this to the CORRECT forum.

~SC~

Thread Information