Sta11ion is offline Member

Nolvadex headaches

I have been doing nolvadex and femera each day, femera to increase IgF and decrease water retention and nolvadex to also help in water retention and cholesterol down. But I have noticed that I have been getting headaches ever day. From minor to extreme headaches plus nausea, I thought it was high blood pressure it ended up just slightly being higher then normal because of AS. I couldn't figure it out. I would have to take aspirin and caffeine each day to help with this issue.....I went on vacation last couple of weeks ago and I forgot to bring nolvadex. Anyway the next day I felt good still taking .5 femera a day but felt great. No headaches or nausea. I got back about a week ago and started to take nolvadex each day 10 mg and after the 2 day the symptoms came back. Stopped with nolva symptoms went away. Started again syptoms came back stopped went away. I even tried Anastrozole and I had the same problem less of a headache but tired. Now I don't know if it is relevant or not but maybe mixing of these two chemicals might effect individuals such as myself and promote more side effects....In conclusion if you do notice a sense of nausea or headaches and are doing something similar to this try one drug at a time and see if you improve. Know I will not promote not using one of these 3 drugs at anyway it is a necessity to be using one type of anti - e on AS preferable letrozole but letrozole with nolvadex is best in my option but unfortunately I cannot. Hope this helps

drop the nolva it dosn't hep, with water ...it should be used for PCt

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I was using it for cholesterol counts to keep it at normal levels.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Nolva

I have also been getting a lot of headaches (daily) when I went up from 10 mg of nolva per day to 20 mg.

sta11ion get a bottle of Suma root for our site. It will keep you cholesterol normal ...it does 20 other good things for the body 2 grams a day.

Thread Information